Chapter 2

~thank you everyone for reviewing I greatly appreciate it! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)~~~ now on with the story !!!

I log on to pesterchum to see that Kanaya messages me. I couldn't help but let out a sigh. As I long on to my PesterChum account
-carcinoGeneticist [CG]- start trolling -grimAuxiliatrix [GA]-
[GA]: We Are Having What I Believe humans call a Reunion.
[CG]: OKAY aND YOUR TELLING ME THIS WHY?
[GA]: Everyone is Going An You Will Also Be there.

No no no I can't....while I was freaking out I almost forget that I was still talking to Kanaya.

[CG]: NONONONONO!!!
[GA]: Karkat As Your Moirail I'm Telling You That You Need To Join Everyone. Being Locked Up By Yourself Isn't Good For Your Health.
[GA]: I WONT GO. I DONT WANT TO SEE ANy OF THOSE NOOKSNIFFERS! THEY ARENT MY FRIENDS. I HATE THEM ALL! I FUCKING HOPE THEY ALL DIE AND NEVER WAKE UP !!!!

I'm lying I jut don't want any of them to see me like this

[GA]: Karkat Please Don't Use Such Foul Langue.
[CG]: I CAN CUSS AS MUCH AS I FUCKING WANT TO!!

I know I shouldn't have said that to Kanaya.... She didn't do anything wrong.

[GA]: I Can See That Talking To You Right Know Would Be Pointless.....
- grimAuxiliatrix[GA] stopped trolling -carcinoGeneticist[CG]-
[CG]: WAIT KANAYA
[CG]: FUCK
I log of and can't help but feel even worse than I did before. I know I shouldn't have said that to Kanaya.... I'm the worst Moirial ever to exist. I let out a sigh as I get up from my desk and walk back over to my bed an just lye there staring at the ceiling. My mind started to wonder and I found myself thinking about a certain blonde douchbag. As much as I hate to admit it I missed all of them, but I'm just so ashamed to see anyone.

~~~second chapter completed !~~~
Inbox me if you want a different POV ☆〜(ゝ。∂)