✧.* { Introduction } *.✧

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"ʀᴀᴡ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ɪᴛ'ᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱ."

Sheer cracked white, faint imprints, the soft warmth of the substance, filled across the skin of his hand, submerged in the insides of his friend. An injury never faulted Dazai, hardly ever unintentionally that is, injuries lathered on his skin, in failed attempts of himself, do the wounds bleed now? A gnawing painful warmth falls the sides of his face, clutching his friend to his chest does he bleed to him. Biting the insides of his cheeks, does he feel himself waver, in any resolve for a better ending then that proposed, choking back a sob, does he pull the sides of his face, to bare white. 

"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ɴᴏ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ. ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ, ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀᴘʜᴀɴᴇᴅ. ɪ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ᴇᴠɪʟ...ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴛʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢ"

The comment was almost comedic if not void of the pretense, however Dazai followed his words even beyond the grave, in black he attended to him, visiting on the effective day it'd be normalized. Clutching an umbrella in hand, gripping at the cloth of his chest, never did Dazai want to suffer, or be in pain, in death, a calm sleep, of a wave to brutalize him he'd prefer. The brunette pulled out his hand to the rain, a woman running past him, in an instant a familiar scene played in his head. A pit gnaws at him, in a case of Deja Vu.

"ᴏᴅᴀ? ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?"

*:・゚✧*:・゚

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ

*:・゚✧*:・゚

First: I think its obvious, but this is for mature audiences, there may or not be smut there will be explicit descriptions, and at the top of every chapter there will always be a warning for it, as well a list of triggers to keep in mind! This book isn't necessarily promoting the healthiest of things.

Second: Please don't comment about me sexualizing unhealthy habits, or dark things. I'm not exactly forcing you to read my works. If you don't like what I write, please simply exit out of my account, instead of leaving a hurtful comment, or reporting please! I mean no ill intent this is just a fun hobby I like doing in my free time.

Third: Which leads us to the next please be patient with me, slow updates will in fact happen yet I'll try my best to be consistent! I appreciate the requests for updates, and I'm sorry if I don't answer them, consistency just isn't my name you could say. Again so sorry- I appreciate any motivation you send my way!

{Requests are OPEN} : Make and ask as many as possible. It helps me with writer's block, keeps me motivated, and makes me happy. Another thing is requests do apply to my others books, and or creations, you have a request for a book, tell me about it, in comments or messages. :D

Fourth: I don't own the characters, cover, or any pictures and or animations in this book. Credits to their creators and owners, if you are the artist, and you would like me to take down your work, please do tell me via message, comment, and I will immediately take it down.

Finally: Remember I'm human. I do make errors and typos and I apologize in advance, I thank you for constructive criticism since I'm still in fact growing as a writer, the same isn't said for full on criticism, and yes there is in fact a difference. I'm not sure if some of you know, whether you do it intentionally or unintentionally but it genuinely hurts. As well as making me lose motivation to write. Also I actually do appreciate you all telling me where there are certain typos because I remember in another book of mine I accidentally wrote 'satanist' instead of 'sadist', which led to a lot of confusing head turns.

Gentle Reminder: Remember there are age limits set for a reason, take a look at the triggers if something in there doesn't sit well in your gut, or your heart, maybe put down the chapter, perhaps even this book. I have other books, more light hearted, than my Yandere works, so maybe take a look at those.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*