anger issues - m.polibio

requested by typicalxkelly

it was around six. the sun has yet to rise. you were making a nice breakfast which consisted of a bagel, bacon, and some sliced fruit. you poured your french vanilla coffee creamer into your light pink mug filled with your freshly brewed coffee. you mixed in your creamer and took a small sip as a pair of arms wrap around your waist, frightening you. you whip your body around quickly accidentally spilling coffee of your husband, mattia.

" oh my god, tia i'm so sorry" you panicked grabbing a towel and wiping the hot coffee off of his suit.

he slaps your hand away, "you're such a fuck up" he yells "you can't do anything right"

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to you scared me" you say trying to wipe the coffee off again

mattia pushes you off, causing you to fall to the ground "shut the fuck up y/n you and these excuses" he rolls his eyes "you're a trash person and an awful excuse of a wife"

you stare at him with disbelief, tears threatening to spill from your eyes. he had gotten mad at you but never this seriously.

"tia..."

"do you know how many hot women i have to reject just because i'm with your sorry ass" he shouts "you aren't even worth my time, you're literally the dumbest person i know" he spits on you as he walks by, going back upstairs. "now be a good fucking wife and clean my fucking floors" he slams the door.

tears spill out of your eyes. it was an honest mistake and you don't know what made him so upset. you grab the mom and clean the floor.

mattia walks back downstairs "i'm not coming home tonight, i have a late night meeting,
my house better be fucking spotless you good for nothing whore" he slams the door closed, getting in his car going to work.

_________________
BYE WHAT IS THIS IEJEKEJEKEKKRKE. this was solely made with the intent of anger issues which then turned into it being so degrading. if mattia talked to me like this 10/10 would melt tbh :p but yeah hope you enjoy

XXX, BRAZYVILLE