Pt. 1

(Top!Reddit Bottom!Discord)
Discord'S POV~

School. School is boring and useless as heck. The only good thing about it is I get to see my friends. You see I'm not a "outgoing" type of guy, I only have like two friends that I talk to Tumblr and DeviantArt, and sometimes Tumblr's girlfriend Pinterest. Tumblr's and Pinterest relationship is pretty weird, not in a bad way. Pinterest maybe not as popular as TikTok for example but she is pretty well known and beloved. Compared to Tumblr where she was at the top now she is pretty much nonexistent. Although they still love each other. They give me hope to admit my feelings for Reddit. Reddit, TikTok, and Twitter get in the most fights, but Reddit gets in the most violent ones. I always makes me so scared, Reddit is always so outspoken and just raw. I arrive to school with my usual light purple hoodie and white headset. Not a gaming headset though, people kept getting me and Twitch confused so I decided to just wear a regular headset. I started to wear glasses too to differentiate myself from Twitch. I was heading up stairs to my class when I see Instagram and Snapchat making out on the railing. I gag, Instagram is a pretty superficial girl kinda like Snapchat but he is a guy. What else could I have expected they are both one of the most popular apps. I finally make it to my class and take a seat next to Tumblr. "Good morning Discord." "Good morning." I see Pinterest peaking her head. "Good morning, Pinterest." "Good morning!" I turn to my right to expect DevianArt there but he wasn't. "Hey Discord, do you wanna join me and Pinterest to go to the vending machines?" "But isn't class supposed to start?" "Oh well." Tumblr and Pinterest leave hand in hand. Shit now I am alone. Why did DevianArt have to be absent. I look around the room to see if there was anyone I could talk to be nope. I mean Amino could be an option. The bell rings, I pull out my notebook of not notes but if doodles.  A couple minutes pass and all I heard is wham! Bang! I turn to see Reddit at the door bruised and bandaged. "Sorry was late teach." I was expecting for him to sit in his regular spot in the back corner but something amazing happened. "Is there anyone sitting here." I froze "N-no." "Good, my foot is killing me." Reddit is so handsome with or without bruises. God I would do anything for him, but he has a boyfriend and I'm not popular. From the corner of my eye I see Wattpad taking pictures of me and him. I sigh I wish. "Hey Discord I need to change my bandages can you help me?" My face is completely flushed "Y-yeah of c-course." I raise my hand to signal the teacher of our leave to the nurses office. Reddit had his arm wrapped around my shoulders leaning on me. "Should I get your boyfriend to help you. I-I mean he knows you bette-" "We broke up." Broke up! "Twitch was cheating on me with YouTube. It's fine though we were both losing interest. I found someone else." Someone else. My heart shattered into 10 million pieces. "That's good. Can I know who they are?" I was ready for him to say someone popular and way better looking than me. Someone who isn't antisocial and a weirdo. We reach the nurses office to see it completely empty. We don't say a word, I lay him down on the bed stretcher. I grab the medical gaze and sit next to him. "That person is you, Discord." "What?" "I am in love with you Discord." W-what is this some sort of SICK JOKE. I started to cry "Hey hey Discord." Reddit wraps his arms around my body. He was gently petting my back. "R-r-redd I-I." "Shhh take deep breaths." "I-is it true?" "That I love you?" I nod my head "It is true, Discord I love you." "I love you too, Reddit." I'm sobbing at this point but Reddit is still hugging me tightly. My cries finally subside Reddit leans in for a kiss. Discord left the chat.