It's All For You

"I'm gonna go mingle, okay?" Jayk said as he let go of my hand. I smiled and nodded. "Have fun." He smiled back and walked into the crowd of girls. I stood there with my hands in my sleeves, covering my mouth. I had nowhere to go. All of the other boys were busy being attacked by groups of girls, and Jayk just left me alone. I wasn't upset, really. I was just bored without him. My eyes kept wandering off to the place where he was standing. He was gorgeous. Everything from his eyes to his voice was unbelievably amazing. I had never really told him how I felt outside of tweets and DMs. I guess I was just scared of his reaction. Everyone says we'd be a cute couple, and that he seems to really fancy me. I've just been frightened of rejection. His eyes caught me staring at his and he flashed a smile, showing his incredibly white teeth. I smiled back and looked away. After a few minutes, he came back over to me.
"Why are you just standing there?" Jayk asked, very confused. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it, knowing what I was about to say was very foolish. "It's okay." Jayk assured, putting his arms around me. I reached my arms forward and hugged tightly.
I finally got the guts to say what I wanted to say and said it in his ear. "Because you're the only one here that I want to talk to." I closed my eyes knowing that was the wrong thing to say. Jayk unlocked his arms and looked into my eyes.
"To be completely honest, I'd rather talk to you this whole time." He admitted. I couldn't help but smile and look down. One of Jayk's hands made its way to my chin and pushed my head back up. We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. My god, were they the perfect shade of brown.
Without thinking, I reached forward and made our lips collide. I was surprised to find that he didn't pull away. My emotions went crazy and I pulled back. I quickly apologized because I really thought he hated me now.
"I'm so sorry! My mind went weird and I couldn't contr-" I was cut off by Jayk. "Shh. It's okay. I've been wanting to do that for a while." Jayk told me. Little did I know, that the whole group of girls was watching? Some even had their phones out recording us. My cheeks turned red. I looked over at Jayk and his cheeks were as red as mine. He looked back up and grinned. His arm was put around my waist as he pulled me closer to his side.
"Yeah guys... Kayk is official." Jayk said as he kissed my forehead.