𝓣𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓮

"I love you." London said again.
"You- you do?" Cole said with a slight smirk. "Yes." "I- I love you too." Cole said . He started sucking her neck even harder and hungrier. He tapped her thigh, signaling her to jump. London threw her head back, and jumped. Cole caught her without removing his lips from her. He laid her on the bed and got on top of her. His chain dangling over her, she bit. He removed his shirt and kissed her. He helped her take of her dress, and kick their shoes off.

London pushed him down and got on top. She sat up and got in position. Cole grabbed her neck and said, "Im top London." London got a shocked look in her eyes . Cole went to sit up and move her under him when London smirked. She grabbed him, pressed him down, and said- "Im top, Cole." Before Cole could do anything, London pulled his boxers down and started kitty licking his tip. "ah-" Cole moaned. "D-Don't tease me." Cole tried to let out. Before he could say another word, London took him in her mouth whole. She started slow, to make him tingle, but as soon as he would let out a moan, she would go faster.

"Ahh- im gonna-" London started going faster. "N-no~ London!" Cole whisper screamed. London looked up, confused. "I wanna cum in you. Not your mouth." Cole said, in a very serious voice. London smirked once again. She laid on her back and let Cole get on top. He climbed onto her, he undid her bra, and used his teeth to take off her laced underwear. London was already wet, but the sight of Cole ripping off her underwear, his braces sparkling, and his eyes shining. The room had LED lights along the walls. So Cole found the remote fit them in the night stand, and turned them on red.

"T-T~" London was cut off by Cole, "Use your words London." London took a deep breath, "Touch me ." London let out. As soon as she said that, Cole ran his hand up her body and gripped her neck. "Say less." He whispered in her ear. He got in position  and pushed him self into her with ease. London breathed heavily, making Cole smile. He started pumping in and out of her, not holding back. He started going faster . "Ah! Aaah awwwh" London quietly let out. Cole loved to hear her. He started going in deeper . After a couple seconds of s continuous pattern while he was going deeper, he hit her spot . "Ahh! Awwh! London let out loudly. Cole gripped her neck tighter, he noticed how she reacted when he hit that area, so he started a pattern there. Both loving it. 

"Fuck London." Cole let out gripping her tighter, and going faster . London was holding on to his back, digging her nails in, leaving marks. As Cole went faster, they were both a moaning mess. Feeding and needing each other. Cole's strokes started to become sloppier, and London and him both knew what was coming. Cole leaned into her ear and said "Can i?" "of course." London whispered, as she felt her release coming too. "Ill wait for yours." He started going faster and harder. "OH! Ahh! Ahhhh!" London let out before Cole put his hand back around her throat. "Imma- humma- ahh" London tried to talk. London released without warning, as Cole felt her liquid around his length, he got pushed over the edge and could no longer hold it. He released into her. London felt it run threw her body. She got a tingly feeling near her heat, as she looked down, watching Cole pull out, and lean down. He looked at her and licked her clit, making her moan in pleasure. He licked her clean.

He flopped next to her on the bed as they were both still coming down from their high.

"London?" "Yea-" she said, breathing heavily. "Im glad you said it." "So am i Baby." "I love you London." "I love you Cole." They got up and got they're clothes they brought to sleep in on, the party was still going, and they music was still loud, but they just wanted to be with each other. They fell asleep in each others arms, and didn't let go.

Hope you enjoyed🥺❤️. Love yall🥰