Flying lesson

I put my stuff in the girls dorms and decided to walk about the school. I walked down stairs and into the hall I saw a big group of first years at the end of the hall so I walked over to them. I looked over the top of them and Harry and the kid from the train talking where each other. I pushed through them to see what was going on.
"So it's true the famous Harry Potter has come to hogwarts" the blond haired boy said
" don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort do you" he said
" I'm mafoy draco mafoy" he said
The ginger haired boy stood next to Harry sniggered and draco glared at him.
" think my names funny do you" he said
" no need to ask yours red hair and a hand me down robe you must be a weasly" he snapped
Draco turned back to face Harry and held out his hand.
" I'll pick my own friends thank you" Harry said
" pardon" draco said
" he said he'd pick his own friends" I said
" whatever" draco said and strutted off followed by the two large boys.
" thanks" Harry said
" no problem I don't like him either" I said and laughed
" I'm ron" the ginger boy said
" y/n" I said
" your in Ravenclaw right" he said
" yes" I said
I went back up to the slitherin common room and up to my dorm.
The next morning was my first lesson so I got up and put my robes on. I walked down to the common room draco was sat with the two boys on one of the sofas but I ignored them and walked to the door.
" ooo look it's potters girlfriend" draco said standing up and walking toward me
" get lost draco" I said walking out the door and shutting it in his face.
I giggled to myself and walked to class I had defence against the dark arts and I began trying to find what room it was. I saw Harry and ron ahead of me and I ran to them.
" hey do you know where snapes class is" I said
" we are going there to it's this way" ron said
I followed them down the hall and into a classroom.
" late in our first ever class" snape snapped as we walked in and sat down near the back.
" guess fame doesn't give you brains" draco said turning round and glaring at Harry.
" Draco" snape snapped and draco faced the front.
Once lesson was over we had our first flying lesson I headed outside with Harry and Ron In yo the yard.
We all stood in rows next to our brooms and waited for madam hooch.
" now I want you to hold your hand above your broom and say up firmly" she said
Every one began shouting up at there broom so I tried it.
" up" I said and the broom shot up into my hand.
I looked over at hermione she also had hers in her hand. Ron was now shouting at his aggressively until it shot into his hand.
"Now I want you to push of the floor and hover slightly above the ground" madam hooch said "one at a time" she said pointing at Neville.
He stood over his broom and jumped he lifted off the floor and began going up.
" ok that's enough" madam hooch said
Neville kept shooting up and then he suddenly stopped and began falling straight down.
" put up wards" madam hooch shouted
He fell to the floor and everyone crowded round him.
" step back" madam hooch shouted and kneeled down next to Neville and picked him up.
" I'm going inside I don't want any flying until I come back" she snapped and walked away with Neville.
I saw his remember all on the floor and picked it up so I could give it back to him later.
" pass it here" draco shouted over to me.
" no" I shouted back
He walked toward me and stood opposite me.
" I said give it here" he snapped
I threw It to Hermione and gave him a sarcastic smile.
" filthy little mudblood" he spat
" I'm a pure blood" I said
He turned around and walked away.
" I love it how much you annoy him" Hermione whispered
"He annoys me to" I whispered

End