Lesbian.

Brooke had texted Chloe the day before to meet her up at pinkberry. The brunette arrived before her friend. Brooke was always a little late on these things, Chloe wasn't a big fan. Brooke showed up, and walked in pinkberry. Chloe was sitting at a small table with two chairs, and pinkberry engraved onto the cement table.

            "Brooke, what was your thing that was so important you had to tell me?" The taller girl said. Brooke took a seat. Brooke sighed nervously and spat out quickly; "You-wouldn't-ever-stop-being-friends-with-me-right?" Chloe, slightly confused replied with. "I mean, it's an obvious no. Like, duh."

             Brooke took a couple breaths before looking Chloe straight in the eyes. "I'm a lesbiab." Chloe tilted, "what?" Brooke just say there for minute and then did a small hand explosion while saying, "Lesan." Chloe even more confused said, "are you okay brooke?"  Brooke put out her arms. "Less bain!"

             Chloe nervously laughed. "Take your time." Brooke covered her face a little while it turned red, "Chloes- I-I mean girls!" Chloe blushed madly, before taking her hands and moving brookes out of the way, placing a kiss on her lips. Chloe sat back and Brooke expressed her feelings as, "CHLOES!"