24

As you woke up in the morning, you felt your legs were completely sore from the long walk you had to overcome yesterday. You got out of bed, brushed your teeth and made yourself ready for the day. While you headed out for breakfast, you felt someone tuck at your sleeve.

"Wait for me, (Y/N)!" Mina said and you turned around to smile at her. Mina's hair looked extremely wild today.

"I overslept..." she stated. The two of you talked about the next day here at the training camp, what you thought would happen and what kind of goals you wanted to achieve today.

As you entered the hall, Mina and you sat down next to Kaminari and Kirishima. You sat next to Katsuki.

"'Morning Babe." He mumbled at you.

Katsuki was never a morning person and you knew that. You just simply took his hand that laid on the table and held it while circling your your thumb over his soft skin. A soft grin scurried over his face. Everytime you saw this god damn handsome smile, you just had to smile too. Without even noticing, the rest of the Baku-Squad was eyeing you two. Sero leaned over to Kaminari.

"Did Bakugou just smile? In the morning?" He whispered.

Kaminari nodded. "Yeah, she really has an impact on him."

****

Mr. Aizawa walked, well more crawled into the hall as he informed the students.

"Good morning class, your task of today will be a reinforcement training. We will strengthen your quirks, but that means we will bring you to your limits today. So be prepared."

As he was ready with his speech he went back with his yellow sleeping bag under his arm.

"Today will be interesting." You stated and you thought about the things you could improve about your quirk.

****

The whole class stood at an outlying area to start their reinforcement training. The main problem of you quirk was to create cold weather like snow or even a blizzard. With this comes the problem that you lack on speed with the changes between the different weather because of the difference in air pressure. So your main goal is to switch between the weather as quick as possible and make the attacks as fatal as possible.

You started with something pretty easy, so you started with some rain. After it poured you gathered more of your energy and with a loud stomp on the ground, thunder growled in the distance.

This was not strong enough.

Again. Stomp. It got louder.

Not enough.

Yet again you gathered more energy to make the thunder growl louder. You concentrated on your body and the energy that flowed through it; when suddenly 2 lightning bolts hit the ground and circled around you.

Let's add another one! You can do it, (Y/N)!

You took a deep breath and clenched your fists to the point your knuckles turned white. You felt the energy in your body again, like a dyke that was close to collapse and soon another lightning bolt struck into the ground. It was hard to stay focused, additional to all this you realised that you formed a storm. The wind speed was enormous; you had problems to stay on the ground and not be pushed down by your own force.