스물하나

just when i'm about to look back, you hold onto me.

꒰ changmin. ꒱

as all of us went home from shopping, i took a rest in my room.

my parents are out today, probably because of work. remembering mine and miso's awkward conversation earlier, i covered my face and let out a mumble squeal.

"why are we acting like that?!" i slapped myself when i felt my cheeks heat up.

i looked over to my desk, immediately remembering the box. tHE TIME HAS COME.

without hesitation, i walked over and sat down, staring intensely at the box.

after a lot of contemplating in my head, i opened the lid. i took out a figurine. a squirrel figurine.

"oh my god, this is so cute!" i smiled to myself. and what makes it special is that it's from miso.

i looked closely at the details of the front and back before placing it down at the side of my desk, where i can always see it.

lmao so you're telling me i was nervous to open that box for this??

sighing, my heartbeat paced up when i thought about my plan for tonight.

does she have a date?

that was the question that has been lingering around my mind. and that's also the thing that was holding me back from asking her.

i then imagined what she could possibly look like at prom tomorrow night.

i let out a squeal again, nervous. will she accept me?

°

꒰ miso. ꒱

THEPROMERZ
•online

KEVYONCÉ
im gonna walk up stage 2nite and hit the woah with jacob

FAKEKYU
whos jacob

ppanghoney
his sugar daddy?

SMILEYGIRL
oh my god what the fuck

yohyuning
bye im gonna swim in the holy lake now

junglesurvivor
whats a sugar daddy

junglesurvivor
can i eat that

GIVEMEMUNJANG
everyone stfu im meditating

junglesurvivor
hi meditating! im melanie

KEVYONCÉ
NO JACOB IS PURE

yohyuning
lmfao yall ready for prom?? we only have 2 hours left to get ready

SMILEYGIRL
i dont wanna go