Chapter 5

Hi everyone! So thanks again for encouraging me to go on with this story. It's really fun! Anyways, I'm dedicating this chapter to livingforthebest because she is one of the reasons I decided to start writing. Her stories are absolutely INCREDIBLE. So yeah. Go read them. If you want to die of sweetness. And she's a Directioner and a Belieber just like me! Yay! So here you go! Chapter Five! The chapters are getting longerrr.  But do you like it so far? Comment and let me know! Thank you! :) Xx

P.S:  would you like shorter chapters with faster updates, or longer chapters with a bit slower updates? tell me in the comments! :)

Harry's P.O.V

Ugh. It's been a week now and I can't forget what happened in that room with Zayn. The worst thing is, he's acting like none of it ever happened. I'm starting to think I dreamt it all. But I really don't think I have that big of an imagination. His nose touching mine, his hands tugging at my hair pulling me closer, my hands around his neck, our foreheads touching, his hot breath hitting my bottom lip. Our lips barely touched but it felt incredible. It was amazing. Like there was no one else in the room that mattered; just me and him. That is, until Louis barged in on us like that. Trust Lou to ruin a perfectly romantic moment. This isn't good. I just wish me and Zayn would be alone for a while so we can talk things through. It would really help. But oddly enough, Zayn pretty much made sure we were never alone. Even in interviews he'd sit extremely far away from me. I'd catch him glimpsing at me a few times, and he'd just look down and blush. It was driving me crazy.

My head was pounding. I just couldn't keep this to myself. I had to tell someone. But...who? Well... I might as well tell Louis. I mean, he's my closest friend and all. It makes sense. And plus, he'll be mad if I didn't tell him anyway. I got dressed in a simple white T-shirt and some black jeans. I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. It's too bad me and Lou don't live together anymore. Now I have to drive all the way there. After 20 minutes, I got to Louis' house and stepped out of the car. As I got out, a big gust of cold air hit me in the face. It was getting really cold. I almost wish I brought a jacket. But oh well, I'm here now. I rang his doorbell and waited for someone to answer. I heard some laughing and squeeling, but no one opened the door. Oh my god, I'm freezing! I rang the bell again. Finally, someone came to the door; it wasn't Louis though. It was an extremely pretty girl with long black hair and deep brown eyes. Just like Zayn's.... Huh. Maybe I wasn't completely gay. I'm obviously still attracted to girls. But seriously, her eyes were just like his... You could literally get lost in them...I was staring a bit too long and I noticed she was starting to get uncomfortable. She coughed awkwardly.

"Umm... Can I help you?" she asked politely.

Since when does Louis have pretty girls hanging around his house all the time?

"Uhh.. Yeah, I'm Harry." I said offering my hand to shake.

"Haha. No kidding. I already knew that. I'm Nora." she said laughing, and returning my handshake. "I meant, why are you here?"

"I was just wondering if I could talk to Louis. It's kind of important." I smiled.

"Well, Louis actually just left to get food." My smile faded. Oh great timing, Lou. "But you could sit and wait with us until he comes home."

"Us?"

"My bestfriend and my boyfriend are inside." she said.  "Come in."

I walked inside and saw a boy and a girl watching T.V. The girl had blond, wavy, short hair and blue eyes. And the boy had brown eyes and brown hair. He was actually pretty good looking. Wow. I am seriously too gay for my own good. But he has a girlfriend anyway. Him and Nora would actually look good together. When the blonde girl saw me walk in, she smiled and stood up.