Not Just for Kids

Kanan angrily marched into the cockpit where Hera was and sat down.

"Woah! Calm down there!" Hera said. "No one will be kicking my ship because they're angry."
"The kids have gone too far with pranks! They dyed by my outfit pink and yellow!" Kanan shouted as he showed Hera.
"Yikes...," Hera muttered. "I could try and wash them out for you."
"Thanks," Kanan sighed.

Hera began to run some diagnostics to The Ghost to make sure everything was running well after a recent aerial battle. She laid her hand on the green button, but nothing happened. She sighed and pressed it again. Hera walked over to the control panel, when suddenly, a paint bomb exploded. Hera, and a small portion of The Ghost's interior, was now blue. Hera opened her eyes and wiped the paint off of her. (Well, she tried.)

"Okay, Hera, calm down. No one is going to be kicking your ship if they're angry," Kanan teased.
"I want revenge," Hera calmly said. "You with me?"
"Revenge? That's not the Jedi way," Kanan said, then paused. "Keep talking!"

****

"Come here, Zeb, I'm going to clean your bo-rifle!" Ezra angrily shouted as he ran after Zeb.

All the sudden, Ezra was caught in a paint explosion and was turned red.

"Sabine!" Ezra yelled as he targeted her.

Hera and Kanan quickly looked out into the battlefield. Kanan walked out into the hallway and dropped a credit. He signaled to Chopper to get the detonator ready. Kanan walked a few steps ahead and dropped a metal can of paint on the ground. He then signaled to Hera to prepare the detonator. Lastly, he walked a few more steps and dropped a small piece of a TIE fighter on the ground.

"Specter one to Specters two and three, are we ready?" Kanan asked.

Hera and Chopper replied, "yes".

****

"Hey! A paint can!" Sabine smiled as she picked it up.
"Hey! A piece of a TIE fighter!" Ezra exclaimed as he took it.
"Hey! A credit!" Zeb shouted as he swiped it off the ground.

Zeb, Ezra, and Sabine were all distracted.

"Go!" Kanan shouted.

Sabine, Zeb, and Ezra each looked up, ready to prank each other when they were each zapped by their newly collected items. They all watched as Hera, Chopper, and Kanan appeared.

"What just happened?" Ezra asked.
"Ha! We pranked you kids!" Hera replied.
"It's payback for what you all did to us," Kanan added.

Chopper made a few noises and mechanically laughed. Sabine, Ezra, and Zeb all looked at each other and nodded.

"Get 'em," Sabine ordered.

Zeb and Ezra began to chase Kanan and Chopper as Sabine chased a blue Hera. The Ghost was in a full out prank war.