Hold Me Tight - 1

Big Hit's entryway  looked intimidating. It was bounded to a sophisticated, dark coloured theme that screamed all seriousness.

Although this was so, Namjoon and Hobi sauntered in casually as if owning the place.

Emmy couldn't blame them, Big Hit's office was practically their own home. The two boys waved cheerfully to the friendly-looking lady at the front desk.

"Hello boys, I see you've brought company. Did one of you finally get a girlfriend?" the lady asked, mischief gleaming in her eyes.

Both Rap Monster and J-Hope turned a shade of pink at the lady's teasing words.

"Actually, I'm a friend," Emmy answered on behalf of the two blushing boys.

"Surely, that can't be true. She'd have to be something special for you guys to have let her in here,"the lady said to the boys.

Emmy remained silent, curious to hear the boys' answer.

"She is something special. To us, platonically, but not to Suga,"Hobi answered with pride.

Namjoon laughed at his friend's choice of words and patted him on the back as a sign of encouragement to go on.

"Suga has a girlfriend now eh? My, she's gorgeous. Our Yoongi has good taste, though I'm surprised that he was the first to start dating,"the lady commented, turning her attention to Emmy.

Now it was Emmy's turn to blush uncontrollably.

"Yoongi and I are just friends,"she admitted shyly.

"He gave her the address to our dorm!"Hobi mentioned.

The lady's lips curved into a smile, "Now my dear, you should know that Yoongi would never give his dorm location to just anyone. The only people who know where he lives are his family and exceptionally close friends, mostly guys. You're the first girl he's ever told so you must be extremely special to deserve his trust,"the lady said suggestively.

"I don't think he-"Emmy began.

"Don't you start, I believe that there's something so great about you that has got our Yoongi pursuing you. Now go, you mustn't keep him waiting."

"Actually, it was a surprise visit,"Namjoon explained.

"Even better! He will be so happy to see you! Go, go!" the lady ushered.

On their way to the office, Emmy couldn't help but wonder out loud: "I'm not really the only girl-"

"You are,"Hobi and Namjoon chorused in confirmation.

And that final clarification to her thoughts really did make Emmy feel as special as the front desk lady described her to be.

~~~~~~\(^3^)/~~~~~~

"This is our stop, would it be okay if you continued on your own?"Namjoon asked.

"Sure,"Emmy shrugged.

"Just go down this corridor, the first door on your right is where Yoongi should be,"Hobi said.

"Okay and thank you guys so much!"Emmy said, embracing them in a hug without hesitation.

Then softly, she added in a whisper, "In case I don't see you guys again on this trip, I need to ask a favour of you: Please take care of Yoongi. He belittles himself more than you think."Emmy said sadly, pulling away, "And this doesn't only apply to him, but to all of you. Please, don't think any less of yourself because you are amazing people who inspire others. Your ARMYs are a proof of that. And if any of you need me, never hesitate to call me, you understand?"