Arrival

I should also point out that Bill and Will are good in this, and that Pacifica is trying to be nicer.

Kylie's P.O.V (me)

I was sitting in my theatre bored out of my mind. I have been binge-watching Gravity Falls when an idea popped in my head: What if I teleported the characters of Gravity Falls here so they can answer questions from people!

I then sought up my theatre room and got ready to teleport them here.

Dipper's P.O.V

I am in mine and Mabel's room in the Mystery Shack reading journal number 2, while waiting for Bill and his little brother Will, when there's a bright light and I can hear screams, sounding like its from Mabel and our Grunkles Stan and Ford. The next thing I know is that I'm waking up from being passed out on what looks like a couch. Which now that I think about it, happens way to often.

I look at my surroundings, when I finally got my bearings back, and see not only Bill, who's to the left of me, but, Will, Mabel, Pacifica, Soos, Wendy, Gruncles Stan and Ford, and a new person who's in front of us, though she is in the shadows trying to hide, which is not working very well.

After a few minutes everyone is awake and looking around asking questions like 'Where are we' 'Who brought us here' and 'Is this a trap, it feels like a trap.' Guess who said what.

"QUIET" we hear the girl yell.

"Where are we? Why did you bring us here?" I ask her.

"Dipper! Thank god you okay! We were all down stairs when it happened and I didn't know if you were hurt or not!" Gruncle Ford yells, (yes this is OOC but guess what, I don't care) though clearly it's from relief.

I was starting to get up to look around closer when I notice a girl about my age walking up to us. She looks like she is 5'2 and is wearing a large grey comfy hoodie and black leggings with blue and teal sneakers. She has her black, curly hair up in a braided bun. I then realize it was the girl from earlier.

Kylie's P.O.V

"Hello my name is Kylie. Kylie Lupin-Black, and no, I will not let you ask questions, and I will not answer them if you do. I am 13 and I like to keep to myself so I don't really get recognized."

"Now I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here and where you're too. To answer that you are in my own pocket dimension where you are too answer questions about yourself that my friends ask, now while you are here the time from where you came will not change, and if you want food all you need to do is whisper what type of food you want and it will appear. Though if you want during breaks you can get up and get the snacks from the stand behind you"

"Now for the rules, you WILL NOT cause any violence, you WILL NOT pull any pranks, and you are to remain in your seats and not-I'm looking at you Stan- cause anyone harm. Understood?"

"Yes" was my reply. "Great! Now please take your seat so we can begin"

Seating plan:

(Sorry for my bad photography and writing)

If you can't tell this is in a AU where, like I said, Bill and Will is nice, and Pacifica is trying to be nicer

And yes I know I published this sooner then I said, but I was exited to get this published,

So see you guys! Have a good day, night, or whenever your watching this.

But guys remember, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM! BYE GOLD, BYE~