Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

Today, mommy told me to run away from daddy. I want to go back for her, but I swore I wouldn't. Right now, I'm writing this in the park as the rain falls down harder and harder. I can feel my blood getting colder by the second as I'm soaked to the core. I decided it would be best for me to take refuge underneath a slide so I could stay dry for just a little bit longer.

I closed my diary and put it in my backpack. I curled myself up into a ball and held my knees close as I coughed.

I began coughing and shivering. I'd give anything to go back home and warm up.

But I promised I wouldn't.

I suddenly heard my father's voice yelling for me. His voice got louder and louder as he approached. I quickly ran out from underneath the slide, trying to blend in with the darkness.

Unfortunately, my dad ended up seeing me and he ran towards me. I noticed this and I bolted down the street, then ran through the bushes.

I then ran through a reserve (looks like a forest in someone's backyard) and exited on the opposite side, away from my dad.

I began coughing a lot. This was a bad thing because my dad might hear me, and I'm clearly getting a cold or something.

I began to ignore my coughing and the slight pain in my head and I began walking. I had no particular place to go, so I was pretty much just wandering around.

Within the next hour, I grew tired and needed a place to rest. I noticed an abandoned shop, so I decided to take refuge there.

It was dark inside, but at least it was dry and somewhat warm. I set my backpack down and curled up next to it, letting sleep overtake me.

---

I woke up to the sound of voices, but they weren't things I could make out. I opened my eyes to see four people. A guy with black hair, and parts of his face burned, a girl with blonde hair that looks like a vampire, a glowy purple guy, and a guy covered in hands.

I quickly backed into a corner, putting my face in my knees and praying they wouldn't hurt me.

"Looks like she's awake. What do you suggest we do with her?" The black haired man said.

The man covered in hands began approaching me, and to be honest, he scared me. "P-Please don't hurt me!" I said, beginning to cry.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" The man asked as he stopped in front of me.

"M-My name is Ashinan Yuriko. I'm here because my mom t-told me to run away from my dad. He's a bad person." I replied.

"Tell me, is your father Koroshi? The hero?" He asked me.

I nodded. The guy covered in hands smiled at me, or at least I think he did, as he held out his hand for me to take. I was hesitant at first, but I eventually took it.

"Your new name is Shigaraki Yuriko. You'll stay here with me, and I'll protect you from that hero." He said.

I nodded. "Okay."

This is my origin. Meeting the League of Villains at such a young age, thinking they were friends.

However, I had no idea what was to come in the next few years.