stray kids reaction ☆

stray kids's reaction to you being shy around them

requested by: @8makesoneteam

BANG CHAN

he would find it so cute! the way you blushed when he complimented you, and giggled at his words, made him so so soft. he wouldn't stop smiling, not being able to contain himself.

"you're so cute, my heart can not take this."

MINHO

he would try to hide his smile, but he ultimately failed. he didn't want you to see how soft he was, but when you blushed and acted all shy it made his heart burst.

"come on don't do this to me, you're cuteness is killing me."

CHANGBIN

he would try to make you feel more comfortable! he would talk about anything and everything, eventually bringing you out of your shell. you still shyed away from him, a red tint on your cheeks when he complimented you, and he couldn't help but let out a soft "aw."

"you don't need to be so shy, beautiful."

HYUNJIN

another soft boy. every time you blushed, giggled, or showed literally any sign of being shy, made him uwu. he giggled every time, constantly telling you how cute he thought you were.

"you're literally so adorable, how is this possible?"

JISUNG

okay, honestly, i can see him being a lot like minho. he tries to keep his cool, but he failed miserably. he tried to ease you out of your shy state but he found it to be so cute, making him smile like an idiot.

"you're so cute, seriously, but you don't need to be so shy, bubs."

FELIX

this boy is the opposite of shy, so honestly, it was pretty easy to get the conversation going. he took the lead, making you feel so much more comfortable. he smiled wide when you blushed, or stumbled over your words, and he giggled every now and then. he honestly just couldn't help himself.

"you're honestly so cute when you're shy."

SEUNGMIN

like changbin, he would try to make you feel comfortable! he didn't want you to be so shy and so flustered, so he did what he could to make you feel at ease, sending you reassuring smiles constantly.

"don't be so shy around me, bubba. it's just me."

JEONGIN

let's be real, he was really shy too. you were both stumbling over words and blushing like crazy, but you both found each other so cute. eventually, he opened up and wasn't so quiet, but you still were. he would just smile, keeping up the conversation, finding you absolutely adorable.

"holy cow, you're the cutest ever."

———————

hello! sorry this took a while to get out, school is killing me lmao. keep sending requests 🥺