3

-Cole-

Her beautiful honey eyes dimmed when I snapped at her a little. Guilt instantly went through me as I wanted to make her smile again. She was trying to look out for me, barely knowing me, and still wanted to know if I was fine. I sighed when she frowned more at my words to tell her to go to sleep.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Her hand landed on my knee.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"You can talk to me." She used my own words against me.

I couldn't help myself after that. I grabbed her cheeks with both hands and kissed her. It was the one thing I wanted to do since I saw her working the bar last night. She drew me in, snapped at me, gave me a challenge that I liked. She pushed me back by my chest and had a red face when I looked at her.

"You're drunk, you should sleep." She didn't know how sober I was.

"I'm not." I pulled her back to me.

She gave in for a moment and it was bliss. Her lips moved on mine so easily I couldn't stand it. When my tongue touched hers I let out a groan and grabbed her ass. I realized how short her pajama shorts were when my fingers brushed her bare skin under her butt. She let out moan which drove me mad so I pressed on, tangling my fingers in her hair. Suddenly she shoved me back again and stood up as she looked around. She didn't give me a second look as she hurried down the hall and a door closed quickly.

I yanked on my own hair and cursed under breath. I probably shouldn't have done that but I really couldn't help myself. Those full pink lips just pulled me in like the rest of her did, I didn't even know her but I wanted all of her. I wanted to find out her habits and even her flaws, I wanted to find out more about the jackass that showed up earlier. There was no way she was going to tell me especially after finding me in a nightmare. I was grateful I opened my eyes to her because it made me instantly calm down.

I didn't sleep for the rest of the night as I watched the sun come up through the windows. All I wanted was to feel Dylan kissing me back again, touch her soft skin. I stood up and looked around at 8 am come up and decided on a run to try and calm myself. It did a small amount for me and the shower I took after helped even more to get me relaxed. I towel dried my hair as I came out of bathroom in Wyatt's house as he was my best friend. I spent most of my time here and he even let me keep a bag of clothes in the hall closet. I had to react fast as Dylan ran into me at full force and bounced off me in a stumble. I gripped the towel around my waist hard and caught her with an arm around her waist.

"Where's the race, Honey?" I joked.

"Cole. Uh, sorry. Wasn't paying attention to where I was going." She told me.

I smirked as her eyes trailed down my body and lingered on my chest. The hand she had put on my chest to hold herself still went down and her fingers ran over my abs. I dug my fingers into her hip harder, I could get used to her shamelessly checking me out.

"Dee, we gotta go! I know I dragged you into this but we still gotta he on time!" I heard Violet yell.

"Where are you going?" I asked and she met my eyes again.

"To work early. Violet talked me into helping her stock extra before our shift." She said and stepped away from my hold.

"At 10 am? That's a little Ridiculous." I followed her to her room and stood in the doorway.