Basic

Ok let's start this I will put letters as the items and where you might find these items so let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crafting table

XX
XX
X=wood planks

This is the basic start for all your crafting needs you will find this when you press E on your keyboard. Now to get the materials all you have to do is hit a tree with your fist then once you have gotten a wood block press E and put it in the players crafting and get wood planks the do what the recipe said.

Note: the planks or any item can be placed in any pattern as long as they look like the recipe.

Sticks

X
X

X= wood planks

After you got your crafting table your going to need some sticks for the basic tools of Minecraft.

Sword

Z
Z
X

Z=wood planks
X=stick

Now once you have this your ready to fight! Plants I'm not kidding, the attack damage is bad and doesn't last long so don't go on a rampage yet...

Pick axe

ZZZ
X
X

Z=wood planks
X= sticks

This is the starting of gathering your materials. Once having this find a mine or a cave and start Minecraft the grey stuff called stone. It will take a while but father down the road you will get better stuff.

Axe

ZZ
ZX
X

Z= wood planks
X=sticks

Now every Minecraft player knows that chopping a tree with your fist is just like chopping a tree in the real world it's LONG so this will speed it up for you but again it's only wood so it's only a bit faster.

Hoe

ZZ
X
X

Z=wood planks
X=sticks

By now you are probably hungry in Minecraft so if you have seeds those things you get from punching grass just right click the ground making it different and then plant it!

Note: when planting for it to grow must plant within a 5 block radius around the water source to grow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was the wood section next section and don't worry there are more wood stuff to craft but those are in the advanced section so yeah the next section is the stone section where we do stuff with the stone you gathered!