Broom Closet.

Not my Art
🍒
~~~~

"A-Ash," Gladion whisper-stuttered, Looking down at his feet. He and Ash were at the Pokémon School. Professor Kukui said it would be a good idea if the teenagers who happened to be in the top sixteen at the Alolan championship got together for a lesson every day for a week so they could learn more from each other. This had been happening for 3 years now. But not everyone could make it, so it was only Ash, Mallow, Gladion, Lillie, Kiawe, Ilima, Hau, and Lana there.

Kukui was talking about the different types of Pokéballs, but Gladion wasn't listening. He had to use the restroom.

"What's up?" Ash whispered back to the blond male next to him. Gladion explained that he had to use the restroom, so Ash asked and the two went as partners. Ash was already up and at door, but as soon as he stood up, Gladion felt the entire class glaring at him. It was clear: he wasn't the only one who liked the boy from Pallet Town. The two got to the washroom and surprisingly Ash had to go as well.

Gladion went crazily fast and as soon as he was finished, he zipped his pants up and went to wash his hands, but no before accidentally glancing at Ash's member. Why the hell did I look?!? What kind of nutter am I!? Gladion thought/yelled to himself as he washed his hands, feeling a hot blush rising up his cheeks. Ash didn't notice, so he just washed his hands and the two left the washroom. During the long walk beck to the classroom, Gladion tried not to think about what he looked at, but it clearly wasn't working because he slowly felt himself going hard.

That's what happens when you do something stupid.

Gladion looked around until he found a broom closet. He grabbed an unexpecting Ash and pulled him into the closet before closing and locking it. "Gladion? What's wrong?" Ash asked, not getting it at all. The blond blushed another bright shade of pink, but his time ash noticed it after pulling down a small dim hanging light so the two could see. "A-Ash. I-I-I.... look d-down," was all Gladion could stutter out. The boy from pallet town looked down and felt his eyes widen at the problem.

Gladion was about to say that everything was alright and that they just had to wait a bit, but Ash had other plans. "Do you want help?" He asked, one hundred percent serious. Gladion flushed again. His crush, his crush that everyone else happened to have a crush on just asked if he wanted help with his problem down below. He could only nod.

But before Ash could do anything, Gladion grabbed his face and smashed it to his crush's, feeling the soft lips.

The two broke apart and each boy only got three words out at the exact same time before having a hardcore makout session. "I like you," their lips clicked together and moved in harmony before breaking apart for much needed air. Ash didn't say anything, he just brought his hands down to Gladion's pants and started unbuttoning them. The blond was watching with rigid breaths as his love brought down his pants and boxers, reviling the hard on shaft. Ash got down in his knees before engulfing the member in his mouth.

Gladion gasped at the sudden warmth, but then immediately covered his mouth as he realized they were in a broom closet in a school. A school. Ash stopped and took his mouth off his lovers shaft, and gave him the most passionate look ever. "Let me hear your voice," he called, before Gadion nodded and brought his hands away from his mouth. Ash resumed, Gladion's hands went to his hair as the blond gave out his first few moans. They were adorable. Ash picked up his pace and bobbed his head faster, swirling his tongue around the tip of his lover's member.

"A-Ash~ aAHhH~!"

Gladion moaned loudly, and explained he was close. Ash went faster, and that release  finally came. Ash swallowed all of the salty substance before removing his mouth. "AhH~ T-Thank you Ash~" Gladion felt a lot better, both on the inside and outside, but the blond wasn't done yet. He lowered himself to the floor while picking up his pants. Got to where Ash was, before he pinned him to the ground and engaged in another makeout session, only this time with more passion. "A-Ash~ b.... e my b-boyfriend~ nhHH~" Gladion managed to pant out between kisses. The black haired boy agreed, and that was when Gladion went to his neck and left fresh hickies for the entire world to see on display.

A minute or two Gladion decided he was finished, then moved his head back to capture Ash's lips once more. The two boys then stood up. "It's really small in here," Ash commented, unlocking the door to the closet and walking out with Gladion behind him.

The two new boyfriends then walked back into the classroom hand-in-hand, Gladion not caring about the not-so-friendly glares from everyone. At least, not until they threatened Ash's happiness and how if Gladion hurt him he would regret everything.

If the boy from Pallet Town wasn't happy, there would be hell to pay.