chapter one

Emma woke up to her door being bang on hard and a loud growling noise from the other side, she instantly knew her fate when the door was busted down and her  stepmom stood at the other side
" I've been fking calling you for 5 mins now" Stella replied . Over time that name felt a bitter taste in her mouth and she swallow it bitterly when she attempted to say it.
She had tried many times to explain to her dad why her skin was black and blue but once she opened her mouth Stella came up with an answer for her the last time this happened she  it was two weeks ago

David  came home tired but wanted to speak with her since it had been a long time since the had a father daughter bonding time so he called her down
" Emma cake couldu come down here a minute"
I race down while shouting "coming" once i arrived i sat down in the chair across from him but my blouse accidentally showed the bruise from this morning since I hadn't had time to completely cover it up " how did that bruise get there and how did the one on your neck get worse" the pained look in his eyes hurt me soi opened up to tell him that his wife beats me and slaves me around whenhe's at work.
" stel...."  I started but got cut off

" Hunny i thought i told you to put ice on that and not to try out for any more sports at school; hunny Emma here thought it was wise to try and play soccer and fell on the benches during warm up; isnt that right Emma cake?"

" hunny promise you'll quit" dad said and how couldI say no or tell him that it's a lie when am the reason he remarried, am the reason mom died . Giving birth to me
See dad met Stella at the hospital where he would bus it me since I was premature and my mom died while giving birth. They talked and eventually fell in love after a year of being friends and so he remarried so i could have a mom figure in my life . But i had a Godbrother who Stella was afraid of but i have seen him in months .
Emma's Godbother was enlisted in the army and even though they weren't close she considered him her real biological  big brother. She always cooked food for his mother and being mother's day it was a little special today, she walked up the path to the front door and barged on like usual, the smile on her face showed how happy she was and Emma was too.
" thanks so much munchkin" his mom replied and Emma just smiled wider.she had always been a happy child and now in her early twenties it was just the same. They decided why not visit the base to surprise her brother so he could see just how much she developed into a young woman.
When they arrive most of the soilder were on duty she the guard at the gate let them in, her brother didnt pay her any attention but she didnt complain she just held her smile and then it happened ; she heard his voice and her eyes quickly followed the smoothness and bass that came out, from what she could see he was around 5'7 , dark with an amazing body because he was shirtless and she froze, to her time had stilled and refused to move, her breath hitched and all of a sudden she didnt remember how to breath.

Her Godmother called and she moved;the staring competition had ended and she knew he won, his gaze on her made her self conscious and she quietly fixed her self, she went into the car and rolled the window down just to stare a little more at him as she left with one thought on her mind " who is he".

It's a short chapter , keep in mind its a true story its my love story ....its how i met my husband..i may change the name soon .....any cover page ideas ....comment
Excuse any mistakes...