Sister (L.T)

3rd person's POV:
You were the one and only y/n tucker. The sister of the great lance 'the fucker' tucker.

You were very bullied when you were in highschool because of your brother's reputation. And he waned to stop that so he did.

He trained you to be just like him, only a girl. But you had other plans. You weren't as innocent as you looked.

You were a small lady, brown hair that stopped on your shoulder, steele blue eyes just like him.

But boy, were you a nutcase. You weren't the quiet kid behind the back. You were the prankster that always got you detention. But what's a tucker when you're not a troublemaker?

Boys did try to get you. And you shood them all, til one day. A boy came. The same fucking blonde haired-blue eyed nerd jock.

He had one of those captivating smiles that made your heart go wild. You tried, God knows you tried to avoid him.

But you were just like any other schoolgirl. You fell, he soon did and there you two were. Two young lovers under the sun. Loving each other like it was the end.

But of course, what's a love story without a bitch? Well, a girl came along to ruin that.

She was in every class with him and you, didn't expect your lover to go to her. A black haired, blue eyed goddess.

You saw it coming. It was one of those unwanted deductions and 'what ifs' in your head. You just didn't actually think it would come true.

So now, here you were. Crying in your dorm. Your friends were out to party. Normally, you would come. But you were too busy crying your eyes out.

No one wanted and even wanted to comfort you. Well, that was til your oh-so-great brother happened to call.

You were wheezing like crazy. You looked at your phone, askibg yourself wether to answer it or not.

You and your brother's relationship was, well, one of a kind.

He was he type of brother to always smack your head everytime he saw you, he took your head in his arms and rubbed it down with his knuckles and he always teased you about not having a boy but now? Yeah, you did get a boy. But you ended up crying in your dorm, all alone.

You grumbled and groaned. You wanted to answer becayse if you didn't that fucker will barge in this damn school.

But if you didn answer he would notice your voice. Sucks for you to have a protective brother. You loved him but he could be a dick sometimes.

You sighed as the ringing stopped. You stood up, went in the bathroom and washed your tear stained face, trying to refresh yourself.

You took a big gulp of water too. And sat back down on your bed as you stared at your phone.

"In 3....2....1"and as if on cue it started ringing again. You sigh and cleared your throat.

You took your phone and stared at the name. Fucker Tucker. You took a deep breath and answered.

"Thank fucking hell. That took a while"he grumbled as you put it near your ear.

"Well, hi and good day to you too. I'm fine thank you"you said sarcastically.

"Ugh, sorry. Hi. Um...I need help"he says

"Hell no"you say immediately and ended the call.

Whenever he needed help you would get in trouble for it. Not this time asshole.

Especially not in this moment. You were a fucking mess. If only he knew.

Your phone rang again and you groan as you answer.

"I already said no"You grit your teeth.

You just wanted to sleep and get your day over with. Things never go your way doesn't it?

"I know. I know. Wait. Were you crying? Why is your voice so dry?"he asked and you gulped and ended the call.

You became nervous. Argh! Why? You tooo your head in your hand.

You and your brother weren't close as you were before at the moment. With him in his finals and all.

He couldn't care less about you. And you knew that. Your phones rang. "Ugh, what now"you asked, masking your nervousness.

"You were crying weren't you? Why? Did that idiot made you?"his teeth were gritted, you could tell.

You fought crying. He didn't need to remind you for crying out loud!

"No....shut up t-tucker"your voice cracked. Ah shit.

"I'm coming"he said and was the one to end the call.

You broke out. Why did everything reminded you of that bastard? You simply wanted to be alone.

Well, to be honest, you wanted someone to hug but not lance!

"Ugh, great now I have to sit through his whole speech. Fuck me"you cry as you put your hand on your face and sighed and slumped on your bed

You raised your knees to your face as you silently cried. You just wanted to be happy for pete's sake.

"Why do I have to live"you ask

"No one even wants me here"you cry again. Ugh, you sure did hate the sounds you were making, but you couldn't do anything.

You felt two arms embrace you and you flinched and looked up at lance. Blue meeting blue.

Your brows furrowed together. He....he's hugging you?

"What are you doing here"you grumble

"You're my sister and I'm not an asshole to let you cry"he says and rubs my head and I let my tears fall as I embrace him back, burying my head in his chest.

"You know you used to love my hugs. I have no idea what happened nowadays"he attempts and I smack his back

"Shut. Up. You're ruining the moment"You managed to say

"Woah, okay, who pissed in your water today"he asked and you looked at him, glaring daggers at his eyes.

"Whoops okay, sorry"he hugged you again and kissed your forehead awkwardly.

"I dumped him"you say in his chest. "Good for you. Congrats, sis"he joked and earned yet another smack.

"Ow...."he rubbed his back.

"Should've trained you as a boxer instead of a gymnist"he joked

"Oh my god do you ever shut up"you asked

He sighed. "What'd he do."he demanded

"Fell in love. Makes sense. I mean who would do that with me"you laugh and he cupped your cheeks and made you looks at him.

"Never say that. You may be ugly but I could love you! I'm sure someone else can too"he says

"Thanks, dumbass that makes it a lot better"you rolled your eyes.

"Your welcome" he smiled

"Geez you should brush your teeth."he joked

"TUCKER!"you yelled and smacked him again

(A/n: holy fuck. 1.41K?! Thank you guys so much)