Why Was I Stolen?

A/N Hi All. (:

This will be a Dramione [Draco/Hermione] story. 

This skips the end of DH, and a lot of main points in HP.

The first chapter is written like a diary entry and after that it will alternate between diary entries and telling about everything happening.

I understand Hermione would be 19 after the war ended and what not since her birthday is.

September 19th of 1979.

So this will skip that. 

I hope you enjoy this 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One; Day One.

October 31st of 1998.

Why Do I Feel Empty?

        I feel empty, which doesn't make sense to me. I have a mum and father who love me more than they probably should. I have Harry and Ron, and a little sister. I guess I feel empty because they aren't my real family, now how is that possible you may wonder? Well, it is quite confusing. Me and my parent's and even my little sister look alike, the deep caramel eyes, the dark brown curly locks, petite size and huge brain. But, I know I must have charms on myself, sometimes when I do spells. They come out completely wrong,

        I really wish I knew who my parents were. Whether I was given up for adoption, put away for protection or even stolen. I guess many things could of happened for me to be placed with my Muggle parents. I do love them, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wish I knew what it felt like to have a real family, my mum and father got divorced before I started my last year at Hogwarts. I guess my father couldn't 'adapt' to me being a witch or some stuff like that. My mum doesn't need him though, so we'll be okay.

        You've probably already figured out who I am, but I guess I should tell you before I go on with this long complicated life story. I'm Hermione Jean Granger, or 'Mione. That's usually what Ron calls me, I must go to sleep, I'll be sure to write in you tomorrow diary and let you know what happens, since tomorrow. I'll be seventeen the day I can finally use magic out of Hogwarts legally, even though I've been able to do that since the war ended. My tracking charm will be lifted, and hopefully these damned charms on me. Farewell and goodbye my loves.

XoXo.

~Hermione.