The simple thing about games.

Short chapter...sorry about that. Was doing inch worms in gym and jammed my finger. Now it wont stop clicking. Anyway...ENJOY!!

Oh yeah go check out my sisters book. (Her names safara.)

Its funny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Keikoku P.O.V.)

“North.”

I was always told to know where north was. Why? I don’t know. Mother said it was because that’s where the sky was located. Obvious right. Sky’s located anywhere. Mother never spoke English…

“Father!!!” I waited a few seconds listening. “I’m home!!”

Bang. Five of them in a row, just standing their. They had headbands.

“Ninja’s.” The atmosphere they put in the room was dense. “Why are you here?”

“Where are here to take you. You-you have something we need.

Well this is going to be fun.

(Akuma P.O.V.)

New chick. Gaara has a liking to her. Hn should go find out what it is. No Gaara doesn’t allow me into his room. Oh well.

I walked up the step 2 at a time. Right, left, right, left. Have to keep them in time. As you may notice I am obsessed with time. Duno why. It seems interesting.

Instead of going to Gaara’s room I went to Kankuro’s room.

“Kankuro!! Gaara has a friend. WANNA GO MEET HER!!”

He popped his head out the room. “It’s a she. Oh wait yeah her. She’s scared. The only thing we know about her is that she’s a big secret and she was in prison.”

Wow, he knew more than me. That never, well rarely, happens.

“How do you know more than me?”

“Lets see…While you were on your” he paused for a moment. “mission she ran into me coming out of Gaara’s bedroom. She cried ran into me then fell asleep.”

Yep that’s her. The cry baby I saw back their was here in the beginning.  They come as a cry baby, they stay as a cry baby.

“You know the saying. The one who cries always dies.”

He stood shocked. “Uhm, no.”

He didn’t. Wow. Maybe I should prove it to him.

“Do you need proof?”

He looked at me. No one knew it but I liked him. Everything about him.

You know the feeling you get when you think time stopped and you look at the person you are willing to spend the rest of your life with. That’s what just about happened.

“No.” Kankuro turned around and shut the door.

Well…uhm…may I just say…er…AWKWARD!!!!

…5 LONG and BORING and EXTREMLY LONG minutes later…

“RUN!!!” AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. “I SAY RUN!! WHEN. I. SAY. RUN. YOU RUN!!!! YOU DON’T JUST STAND AND LOOK PRETTY!!”

As you could possibly tell from across suna I was yelling at the TV. The stupid guy on Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (awesome game.) WOULD NOT MOVE!!! He’s just standing their getting shot at like A RETARD!!! WHO JUST STAND THEIR AND GET SHOT!!

“ARG!! But UHG!! ER!! UHM!! DAH!! ERPEDURPEDEP!! AHHHRGGG!!”

“You ok?” a voice asked.

“DON’T. TALK. TO ME. YOU HEAR ME!!” I screamed near the point of crying.

“If you unlock the r3 button, press the right toggle forward gently and shoot with the “lock on target” button it should be easier.”

I did as she said. I didn’t notice that I pressed down r3 and that the button was stuck. After following her instruction my person was moving like any other person.

“What’s your name?”

I sat still. Who am I speaking to?

“My name is Keikoku no Sora, yours?”

“Himitsu no Kiri. Call me Kiri though.”

“Why do you like to be called Kiri?” Why did I have to ask such a stupid question.

“It’s easier to remember.”

“Oh.”