𝟑𝟔

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝐚𝐦

"Did you find your voice, bubba?" Zakai's growing up too fast, right before your eyes. Yesterday he found his voice and now he can't stop speaking baby talk. "Are you gonna show aunty Cardi your voice?"

It's world tour time.

Zakai's old enough to fly so he's coming with you. First stop - America.

You haven't spoken to your mum since the day of the photoshoot. It's something that bothers you when you wake up and go to bed, but she won't pick up your calls. "Ok, we're taking off," the pilot called.

Everyone sat in their seats. Stephanie worked her magic, like she always does, and managed to secure you guys a private plane with two floors, a shower and everything. She's the best boss/aunty in the world.

Five minutes after the pilot took off, you were allowed to get out of your seats

Five minutes after the pilot took off, you were allowed to get out of your seats. All you and Cas's friends were with you guys and, as usual, you found your cousin harassing Sierra. This time he slid over to her like he was ice skating. "Wagwan, Sierra?"

She rolled her eyes, "can I help you?"

"Yeahh. When we touch down in LA, I'm gonna take you to a restaurant and make them throw you a party."

"I have a better idea. Why don't you just throw yourself off the plane?"

"Wh..." he stared at her in shock as she got off the chair. "Nah, that's just cruel! At least I'm trying!" She stuck her middle finger up at him, strolling into the kitchen. Pouting, he kissed his teeth and plopped into the chair.

You allowed Tory to bring one friend with him. He decided on on a boy named Treyvon. The same boy that said he wouldn't mind you fucking up his waves when you yelled at Cas on the 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 launch night. You've caught him staring at you a few times, but it's nothing. Boys stare at you like that everywhere, despite listening to your man's music.

Speaking of, Cas lifted a crying Zakai from his carseat and laid him in his lap. But it didn't stop him wailing. You took him and he fell silent immediately. "Yes bunny, did you miss your mummy?"

"That ain't fair," Cas grumbled, brushing his hair. "Did we not make him together? He's probably like 90% me cah I remember I was piping you hard that day."

You laugh, and at the sound of your laugh, Z smiles. "Boys love their mum, Cas, that's how it is." Truthfully, it can be a bit tiring. Zakai won't let anyone carry him apart from you and sometimes, Cas. Kara said it's normal though. He's just more comfortable with your smell and prefers to be close to you cuz your scent is comforting to him. He knows he's safe when he smells you. "Can you get his blanket, please, he's tired."

Cas went into your bedroom to get the blanket and Treyvon took his seat. There was an aura of humour about Treyvon. He seemed like the class clown type. "Thanks for letting me come with you, Rebecca."