mido x ayano ; surprise

ayano felt contemplated, thinking whether or not she should buy the lingerie or not. she was currently at the mall, since she wanted to surprise mido. a.k.a her 'senpai', despite the age gap.

she wanted to surprise him with some fresh new lingerie since he's been quite busy due to him working as a teacher at another school, and its been awhile since the last time ayano and mido got laid with eachother.

"so, are you gonna buy it?" a close friend of ayano, kokona suddenly popped up. giving ayano a slight scare, "jeezus fucking christ"

"oh, sorry!" kokona apologized.

"its fine, but i think i am gonna buy the lingerie." ayano spoke, as she got it out of the hanger.

"do you already have the toys you needed?" kokona asked, as they line up since the cashier was pack with people so they have to line up.

"yeah, you gave me some of your toys remember?" ayano replied, asking afterwards. kokona nods, "i bet you used them once."

ayano widens her eyes, "kokona.."

"okay okay! i won't tease you anymore." kokona puts her hands up in defeat.

a few minutes of talking, it was finally their turn. kokona places down what she bought and ayano places down the lingerie onto the counter, as the cashier scans each individual items and gives it to another employee who puts the items in a paper bag.

after that, they gave the two paper bags to the girls and they left the department store.

"ayano, can we eat at kfc for a bit? im starving.." kokona spoke.

"sure, i'm hungry as well." ayano agrees as they enter kfc.

~at mido's house~

ayano enters the house, glad that mido wasn't home yet. she quickly dashes her way upstairs, she then changes into the lingerie she bought. it pretty much clinged onto her slim figure well, but it was a bit uncomfortable but she'll get used to it.

she crouches down and pulls out a red velvety box underneath the bed, standing up and opening it which revealed alot i mean alot of sexual toys. ayano closes the box and places onto the nightstand, she lets her hair down and crawls onto the bed. sitting down as she waits patiently for mido to call, in the mean time, she touches her clit with her finger.

she shivered, as she felt the crotch part of the lingerie get moisty already.

she felt excited when she heard her ringtone, she grabs the phone from the nightstand and answers the call. shivering, from mido's voice.

"hey ayano, i'm coming home. are you home already?" mido spoke, asking afterwards.

"yeah, i'm already home. and.. i got a surprise for you.." ayano replies, giggling afterwards.

mido bit his bottom lip, "can't wait."

"im here at the room by the way.." ayano licks her top lip, feeling wet down there.

"i'm already here ayano." mido spoke, as ayano heard a car door getting close.

"okay~" ayano ends the call, feeling excited.

"ayano- woah." mido opens the door, smirking as he locks the door behind him and crawls onto the bed. hovering on top of ayano, "so, this was your surprise?"

mido lowly asked, as ayano chuckles.

"this is a good surprise, ayano-ssi~" mido began attacking ayano's neck, receiving mewls from the black haired girl.