THE SHOPPING SUNDAY

Kartiks pov:
I woke up with my eyes half open and I turned at my left side so that I can hug my baby and wish her goodmorning i kept tapping on the bed so that i can hug her where i she??I shot my eyes wide open so that I can see  her but she was not in the bed so she has already woken up..so early!!!!i checked the time and it was 11:30 pm i stretched my arms and let out a big yawn then got off the bed and headed towards the hall.

I saw her in the kitchen making coffee and breakfast i went and hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks and said "good morning baby"and nuzzled into her neck "good morning"she replied back she gave me coffee and turned facing me she ruffled my hair and kissed my cheeks i kept my forehead on hers and spoke"you look cute"she blushed she took her coffee and sat on the sofa in the hall I also went there and sat on the sofa and put my leg on  hers i started scrolling my phone then only sara spoke"karik....baby...listen na..."oh god this is not a good sign "i have to go for shopping"she smiled widely then i said"ya go na"she made an angry face"idiot you have to come with me "i made an excuse an said"i have a lot of work ""and its important "i added she made a sad face and said"is it more important than me"she made a cute sad face i felt my heart melting No kartik!!!dont give up"but why we went to shopping last month and you bought tons of clothes ...kahan gaye""arre i have to go tinas birthday party and she has already seen me in  those clothes then she'll say"hey isnt it the same dress you wore for office party "she said mimicking her i chuckled to that "but still sara i cant go"i said stubbornly i looked back at my phone and i was waiting for her to say something I looked up back again and sara was not there i checked in the balcony and she was standing there sipping her coffee with an angry face arrey yaar !!!again i have to spend my sunday by shopping but i cant make her upset so i messaged her "Be ready at 5:00pm we have to shop for Tina's birthday party" her phone beeped she picked it up and read the message then looked at me and smiled widely and said"I LOVE YOU"and i replied by saying"THANKYOU"and she laughed to that.

I spent my afternoon playing my playstation and sara watching some netflix series it was 4:30 pm we both got ready and left for the mall . Sara and I went in a shop she took 45 minutes to select two outfits i was walking behind her like a lost puppy she went inside the changing room and i was sitting outside waiting for her then she came wearing...

 Sara and I went in a shop she took 45 minutes to select two outfits i was walking behind her like a lost puppy she went inside the changing room and i was sitting outside waiting for her then she came wearing

This was looking really good on her i said "this ones looking nice on you then again she went inside and came out wearing...