Chapter 2

It's a new day , I wake up and go downstairs only to find out that my mom was trying to burn my letter so that I couldnt go to the auction since she knew how much I wanted to go , so I tried taking it out of her hands but then she took a knife and stabbed my hand with it and she said "You dont deserve the auction , your brother does but unfortunately he doesnt want to go so I'm burning this piece of shit," I was so pissed off and my hand hurt so much that , with my nen I created a knife and I stabbed her with it , her last words were "Burn in hell mistake" then she collapsed onto the floor , I guess she is dead

I cant let anyone ruin my dreams , I took her body and I buried it outside so nobody suspected that I murdered her , murdering someone is fun , I should try it out more often ,

I cleaned the bloody counter until my brother came downstairs and just stared at me , "wheres mom and why is there blood on the counters, did you..kill mom?" I sighed and said "Yes I did , now tell nobody or you're next.." he went upstairs and I heard he was crying,  seeing people scared really entertains me , I wonder how it feels to torture someone , I'll try find out soon enough .

I finally finished cleaning all the blood on the counters and on my clothes, and so I went out for my daily walk ,
While I was walking I decided to go to the art store since I love art , I saw many cool new paint brushes and pencils and so I bought a new pack of pencils since I'm running out . When I was walking back home the man who I accidently bumped into yesterday , bumped into me , "be careful where you're going" I said , he just nodded and went off , he seemed like he was searching for something.... why do I care , it's not like I know him or anything .

When I arrived home I went upstairs only to see that my brother with a knife , he's trying to kill me?? I just took another step towards him and he ran up to me trying to stab me , I caught the knife in my hand without harming myself and I created one of my own nen knives and I stabbed him through the chest , it made me laugh seeing him in pain , he screamed before dying. I cleaned all the blood up and I buried him next to my mom , but the thing is , my mom wasnt under the dirt , it seemed like someone either took her out or she somehow went out herself. I honestly didnt care anymore , after I buried my brother I went inside my house and I fell asleep on my bed while reading a book.