No title! Part 2

A6d's P.O.V

We were playing Minecraft with the Dream Team then. GeorgeNotFound tried to swim in lava. Then I heard a wheeze through my headset. Though hearing Dream wheeze, but I couldn't stop smiling when I heard Sapnap's cute chuckle. "Hey, guys I gotta go now." Dream said. We said our goodbyes. Buddy left your channel. Dream left the game. "So? Are we just gonna ignore that we still don't know where Dream lives?" Sapnap exclaimed.

"Don't worry you potato. I already asked that muffin head his address, so we can ship him our 'presents'!" Bad said, "Bad that's genius!" Skeppy yelled through his mike. Hearing bad's voice it sounded like he was blushing. "Thank you Geppy..." Bad thanked him. "Oo~ Bad's blushing~!" I teased him. "Am not!" He protested.

"Anyways! How are we gonna meet up. Like we all have to fly all the way to each other to meet up, right?" George said ending the conversation we just had. "Ok so how about we all but a ticket to where George is and fly to him today?" Skeppy suggested. "I mean it's not a bad idea, but where are we gonna sleep?" Bad asked, "I have spare rooms, you guys can stay in those." George replied.

"Ok we all should start packing again." Bad said. Everyone said their goodbyes and started packing. Eventually we got to George and at night time. First one there was me, second was Bad, third was Sapnap, which I gave him a huge hug after he got settled in George's house. Lastly was Skeppy. Once we all settled in, we were watching movies. Me and Sapnap were cuddling on one side of the couch, Skeppy was asleep Bad's shoulder on the other side. Bad's head was laying on his head and it looked like they were dating so I couldn't stop staring. George was on one of the single couch watching the movie.

Once we all fell asleep, thankfully I didn't move to get the remote. It was right next to me and Sapnap was sleeping on my chest. It was the most cutest sight in the world, believe me. I turned the TV off and laid a blanket over me and him then I just moved him closer to me, then everything went black.

George's P.O.V

I woke up and faced my friends. I giggled and took pictures of Skeppy and Bad, A6d and Sap. Then I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. A hour later Skeppy joined me in the kitchen. "Morning" Skeppy said. "Morning Skeppy." I said turning to him with a soft smile, he did the same and sat down on one of the chairs. Then he took out his phone and it looked like he was scrolling through something. I didn't focus on him, cause I was making breakfast. pancakes.

To Be Continued...

*Corrected mistakes. (7/8/2021)*
I know this is shorter then Part 1,
but I promise to make a longer one next time.
Hope you enjoyed.
Bye!
473 words