Moving Day

Y/N's P.O.V

Today was moving day, to go to the country where I had booked a small flat a few months ago, South Korea. I thought this would be a good idea to go somewhere I've never been before to try something new. Travel. I had always wanted to travel the world because since I was a little kid, I loved learning about new places with different cultures and ways to do things.

*60 hours later*

"Please fasten your seatbelts as we are preparing for landing." The auth piolet says as there are the clicks of seatbelts being fastened in the background. "Finally!" I huffed as I stretched, draining the sleep from the flight out of me, waking myself up.

As I descend to the bottom of the planes stairs, I take deep breathes, inhaling the new air I wasn't used to. I call a cab to take me to my new place in South Korea.

*10 minutes later*

"Big Hit Entertainment" I read off the big white building as I see seven men, all different sizes with hair colors and styles you wouldn't be able to think of. One of the men being taller then the rest by a couple feet. "Weird" I think to myself as walk up the stairs to my new place, my furniture already in it where I shipped it here previously before myself doing the same.

Unknown P.O.V

As having the role of the leader, I looked back to see if we were being followed. I mean we were one of the biggest groups in the world! I look back only to see a girl with darkish brown hair going into the flat beside Big Hit. "She's probably just a tourist renting the flat." I thought. Then I remembered seeing furniture being moved in a few days previously.

"I just hope she didn't pick here because she's a sasaeng... We'd have to move again!"

Stream Dynamite!!!