Life line

Jiggy's pov
M-magic..... blood, ground, body. "GUYS HURRY SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE." I yell. What the hell Magic.

At the Hospital
Magic's pov
I open my eyes and the bright light immediately comes into sight. I close my eyes and then re open them so my eyes can adjust to the light.

I sit up and look around and hear the monitors. I see all the boys come in the room and the lightskin boy I saw earlier.

Jiggy immediately came over to my side and gave me a hug. I hugged him back.

"Magic are you okay?" Jiggy asks me.

"Yea uh one question though. Who brought me home?" I tilt my head.

"I did." The lightskin I saw earlier claims.

"My names Lorenzo, call me renzy or renzo." Renzy says smiling.

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Damya but my fans call me magic."

After a couple of mins past the nurse came in saying I could leave after I changed.

"Hey mya I'm sorry... no actually we are all sorry. It's just so crazy that this happened." Mike says.

"Yea um it's okay." I say. I walk into the bathroom and change. When I walk out everyone was looking at me.

"Uh do I have something on my neck?" I touched my neck and my scar wasn't there. I thought I-Okay maybe not.

"Hey you need to come talk to us the next time." Mar said.

"Yea I will. But the bigger question is your girlfriends. What you gonna do about them?" I look at all the boys.

"We cut them off." Derek says.

"Hey also we're going to florida tomorrow you should come!" Vallyk says.

"Yea I would love to but I have to ask my mom first. Mar renzy are you guys coming?"

"Naw I can't come..."Mar said.

"I guess I could come." Renzy smiles.

I nod and we all leave.

Kiera's pov

"I told you guys that was a bad idea!" Nahobi said while being on the verge of tears.

"Chill we will be okay were gonna get them back." Dalaija assures her.

"How?" Nahobi sniffed.

"Um-" Myianna cut dalaija off.

"We are supposed to be going to Florida and so are the boys. It was a us trip since we all were still technically together but since Magic ruined it we can still go and get back with them ya know." Myianna explained.

As soon as Aya heard Magic's name she looked mad. "Why have you been so quiet?" I questioned. Looking over in her direction.

"Its her fault, it's all her fault. When we go this weekend it's gonna be living hell for her and the rest of her life. Just wait." Aya smirked and then walked out the room.

Magic's Pov

"Jiggy." I look at him while he was walking next to me.

"Hm?" He looks back at me.

"Does that mean you and Aya broke up?" I look forward.

"Yea.." Jiggy put his head down. Damn I should of never mentioned her name. Jiggy then looked up at me and smiled. "Yea but hey guess what!? You get to meet our group and new people this weekend!"