Second nite OWO!!!!!!

Again, there is cursing!!! Watch out!

And also baby talk for adults! I know some people don't like that.

There's also alcohol/a drunk person in this.

---

Scotty boy was just driving his car, huehue!!! He was still mad about yesterday!!! >:000

He wasn't really looking at the road but was somehow all perfectly safe abd not freaking out, wow!!! Just mumbling to himself.. "I fucking hat3 th4t guy so much.... I wish he was dead..... Why has he got to b at my work!?" He was gripping the wheel harshly, 😕.

Soon, enough, he was at work!!!! :D!! He got out he car and slammed the door behind himself, ow!!

He walked up to the entrance, he wasn't gonna wait for Vincent this tome!! Meanie >:[[. He pushed through the doors, going inside all stompy and fussy, like a baby~~

He sat in the office chair, and with lots of force, pushed it all the way to the back of the room on accident!!! Clumsy baby boy!!

He scoffed, and pulled back to the desk like a good boy! He picked up the tablet, looking at the time.... Almost 12 PM! Where was Vincent?? Was he skipping work?,,,.... GOOD!!! GOOD OL' SCOTTY DIDN'T NEED SOME DOUCHE TO HELP HIM!!

... Okie, maybe he was a bit scawed? But, he could handle himself!! He looked at the time... Yeah, he was gonna be alone....

---

He was panicking!!!! Oh noes!!!!!! This was harder than he thought!! Bonnie and Chica were way more active!

He checked the right door, and ahh!!! Spooky Bonnie!!!! He closed it and looked at his power!!! OMG!!!! IT WAS ALREADY SO GONE!!!!!

At least it was 4 AM though, just two more hours!! He tried calming himself down with breathes!!! It was,, hard with killer robots outside the doors though!!!!

---

HE SURVIVED!!!!! WOOO!!!!! He felt relieved, seeing the robots go back to their stage, ready to be prepared. He rested on his chair a bit, before finally getty up, putty the tablet away!! Good boy 😻😻.

He walked past the robots, and shuddered, scawy!!!!!1! Once he exited the building, he saw Vincent, looking a bit.... Messed up? Drunk?

"Hey dudeee, fuck youu!!" He said, pushing him.

Scott was confused, but suddenly, he mad!!1! He pus bacc!!! "WHAT IS U DEAL!!?!?"

"Ur,,, the d-deal!!"

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?"

"It means, you'rreeeee,,, *hic*, an assholee."

Scott just flipped the bird at him, walking away with his hands in his pockets, grrr, he was even more angry at this asshole of a purple dude.

---

Yo, if you people couldn't tell, this is like, a joke story??? Like, don't confuse this for something I'm actually putting much work or thought into, jshsh!! Only saying this because someone put this in their reading list of serious stories, jzbsnsbjag-