Manboys, Transdar, and a nerd!

It was a brisk winter day. A new year and a new school. How great.

I walked into school with my turquoise colored hair and my 'nerd frame' glasses. I guess I still looked kind of girly.

I wasn't the best voice actor known to man by lowering it and my body kind of gave it away.

I lost a lot of weight since middle school, so when I first transitioned people thought I was becoming a lesbian.

But I wasn't, I was becoming a man.

Well boy, man boy. Somewhat.

I held my black butler message bag close to my body with both my hands, my Lego movie lanyard swaying back and forth. Occasionally thumping against my chest,making me feel uncomfortable in my binder.

I looked at my schedule finally after walking aimlessly for two minutes and went to class.

I sighed and slumped in my seat, which seemed to be made just for me because it was the only desk that wasn't attached to the chair. Like something was missing.

I looked around, noticing the awkward stares from the people who looked at the baby face boy with the Deadpool beanie, spiderman jacket and the star wars converse. Yup,total nerd.

I noticed one boy,just like 'gaydar' I had a 'transdar'. He saw me look at him and gave a small thumbs up, probably gesturing to one of my outfits or incognito making fun of me. I smiled then looked back at my desk as the teacher began class.

It took an hour for my stupid class that I just had to take one semester of to get credits. 'Thank you for being a nerd.'

I secretly whispered to myself.

Not like anyone would notice.

I walked out when my arm was grabbed and looked up about 5 inches above my head. And saw that boy again.

Who happened to be giving me a rape smile with a hint of kindness almost as if saying 'you want some candy?'

Besides my weird thinking he smiled and introduced himself "sorry for grabbing you like that. Umm I saw you looking at me and I wanted to say hi because your outfit is awesome. I'm Jake." He said in a gentle voice. "I'm Aren. Thanks for the compliment. I tried to be cool today." I say with a shy laugh. He smiled and nods, then held onto my elbow.

The second his hand touched me sent shivers up and down my spine. Making me want to run.