Chapter 2: Part 1 Sin City

Details: BWBM, Drug Dealer, Cheater

POV: Tiana Matts

I wasn't feeling myself on this day because I felt above the clouds. I felt like I was glowing. It was my boyfriend Trey, now fiancé's birthday. We have been together for seven years. I know it was a long time, but with, Trey time felt like it was flying away. Trey and I were together since high school and have been inseparable since and he finally proposed to me when we were on a family trip. I knew this was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Yes, it took him a long time to purpose, but I knew it was going to happen, eventually because we had so much love for each other.

I wanted to have a surprise party for him and invite all his friends and family to the party just to celebrate him. He was a good boyfriend and is going to be an amazing husband, family man, and businessman. He works hard day in and out. He usually spends the night at work just to save enough for our future. He was off the day of his birthday, but he didn't know it yet because I asked his boss if he could take the day off. My best friend, Asia, was helping me set it all up from the beginning to the end. She was one of the people I'd trust with my life because we were friends since elementary school and best friends since middle school. We then both met Trey in high school and things changed from then on.

Asia and I have been through so much and she's helped me through my rough times. I don't know where I'd be without her sometimes. High School was rough for me because my parents got a divorce during my freshman year. My parents tried their hardest not to put the stress on my siblings, but we ended up being stressed out the most. What made it worse is that we had to pick who we wanted to live with. Through that whole thing, Asia was helping me cope with it. I'll never be able to repay her for what did for me. I almost got into drugs and alcohol, but Trey and Asia helped me shy away from that. Trey helped out but just not as much as Asia did.

I grabbed Trey's spare key and I took his car and drove it back home to make it seem like his car got towed away, then after I came back home, Asia left to pick him up and bring him back to our house. I don't know what dumb excuse Asia used as to why she was picking him up instead of me, but he didn't call me at all which was good, but weird. All of the family members had already arrived and everyone was in their positions ready to surprise Trey. Asia finally walked in with Trey and Trey pulled Asia on the couch and started kissing and groping on her.

" I miss your body so much, Asia. I miss fucking on this couch when Tia wasn't home. Tia is so inexperienced with sex, but you, you are like a different breed. You make me horny just looking at you." Asia kept looking back at me trying to push herself away from Trey, but he was gripping on her tightly. She was looking at me with a face that bled I'm sorry. I wanted this to be a misunderstanding so badly. I wanted them to say, "Sike! it was all a joke", but Trey continued groping her and kissing her.

" Remember back in high school when we'd stay after school to fuck or that time you were on a video call with Tia and I was blowing your back or the late nights at my office. That was a good time for us wasn't it. Now we are adults and I'm not complaining at all..." Trey then rubbed on her stomach softly.

" I'm going to be a father of a beautiful baby boy and I want nothing more than to take care of this child. We done fucked so many times I can't even count, but now I'm going to be the father of a baby to the woman I love the most." My heart sunk so deep I felt dumb. I couldn't even manage to get words out of my mouth. Asia was pregnant with Trey's baby and not only that but my whole relationship my best friend and fiance were having sex. All I could feel was pain and so much anger. My blood was boiling and I was shaking so hard that If I continued holding the cake. It would be ice cream, not a cake. I stormed out of the corner I was hiding in and smashed the cake in Trey's face. Making sure to get a good smack in.