The Start

**This story is originally written by me based on my imagination. Photo ctto**

We met when we were in college. I was just 1st yr and you were already graduating. We attended different schools but were able to meet each other in a Youth Camp.

We belonged to the same group and that's how it all started.

"Hi, my name is Alexa. Nice to meet you guys," I said introducing myself to the group.

Each of us introduced themselves politely. Mostly our teammates were very young like around 12-13 yo that's why we didn't get along well much with them because of our age. I guess, you were 19 that time and I was 16. Not that much of age gap from them but they were more childish, I guess? And we were the ones talking to each other most of the time.

"So you are studying HRM, right? Cool! I am studying HRM too," I gladly told him.

We shared the same course and agreed to a lot of ideas that made our bond stronger.

After the Youth Camp, we parted ways but managed to get each other's mobile numbers. I don't remember how and who asked for it first. Perhaps, him? 🤔

We became textmates.

"Hi, how are you?" you asked first.

"I'm doing well, and you?"

"Good too. Have you eaten yet?"

"Yeah. Make sure you do too. Don't skip meals. 😘"

"How's school?"

"Getting busier these days."

"Always take care, huh?"

We have been texting each other for a few months and have shared a lot of stories and dilemmas.

Until...