(1)Encounters and Girlfriend

Lub-dub... Lub-dub... Lub-dub...

Ruka's heart beat. Not like any normal heart, her's beat slower than the average person's. Ruka had believed that she had found the person that would cure her condition, and for a while, her heart had beat normally, but, the man she had fallen for, Kazuya Kinoshita, dumped her for a rental-girlfriend he had fallen for over a year ago. Now she felt like her condition would never be cured, like she would never feel happiness again...

[Modified version of Centimeter plays]

Y/N, A Young man who just started college, recently got in a messy breakup with his girlfriend after finding out she was cheating on him, he felt heartbroken, a tear fell down his face, but he wiped it away and thought,
'College has now started, New home, New me.' Y/N had just moved to Japan to get away from his past in America, and now, here he was, at his new campus in Japan. Who knew what the future held, he just knew it would be a whole lot better.

Y/N started walking faster and broke into a run, readied by his thoughts of starting over!

*CRRRRAAAAAASSSSSSH*

Y/N ran right into something and fell face first on it, he moved his hand to push himself up and felt something squishy, he started squeezing it trying to figure out what it was, but then he opened his eyes to see he had fallen onto a girl with black hair and a blue bow in her hair, she looked rather angry, her face was accompanied by a very noticeable blush. He looked down and saw what he had been squeezing...

He quickly backed off and put his head down on the ground in a sort of bow.
"I am so, so sorry, it was an accident I swear."

She just looked at him, her blush darkening.
"H-Hentai.."

She said that and only that, then got up and ran off.

'Uhm, isn't that a kind of po- oh, wait, no, that just means pervert in Japanese. I really need to start speaking the language more often, if I am automatically going to English, thats probably not going to end well."

Y/N got up and brushed off his clothes, he started walking towards his first class, pushing that awkward event to the back of his mind, and only focusing on his new life in Japan.

(Several hours later)

Y/N jumped onto his bed after the long first day of school, he was already enjoying himself so much, the only thing that could make it better to him, would be a girlfriend. He thought of the black haired girl he had run into that morning, he wanted to find her to apologize, in Japanese this time, so that she could understand him. He also wanted to know her name, she was, cute, maybe they could be friends.

Y/N soon fell asleep, dreaming about the college he was now going to, the next day hopefully had much to store.

Aaaaand thats chapter one, I hope you all enjoyed, if i don't post and you want more, annoy me until I write a new one. Thanks for reading, cya