I'm Glad You're Safe

To Mondo's surprise, Kiyotaka hugged back. "W-What the hell..?"

Leon, on the other hand, was crying and mumbling incoherently. "I-I'm so glad you're safe.. I-I wouldn't know what to do if-"

Kiyotaka's phone went off. Text from.. Leon?

But he's right here. He wouldn't be able to text him. It seems the redhead was thinking the same thing.

"W-What...? Is that where my phone went?" He stared at the phone in disbelief. It seemed he had a good idea of who took his phone. "T-That bi-"

"Leon.. what's going on?" Ishimaru asked, pain and confusion clear in his eyes.

Leon shook his head, and snatched Kiyotaka's phone. He.. called his own phone?

"Heyyy. Figured it out yet, hon?" A woman on the other side of the phone spoke.

"You b*** what the he-"

"Calm down sweetie. Stop yelling, you're giving me a headache. This about your boyfriend?"

Leon's face flushed red as he glanced towards Kiyotaka. "H-He's not... whatever. Where are you?!"

"Uhm, my room? Where else would I be? You gonna come beat me up? Awh, Leon, pweaaaase don't do that haha." She wasn't taking anything seriously.

Leon hung up. He started walking back downstairs to the area where the dorms are.

"Leon..?" The black haired boy started. "Where are you going?" He was following the redhead closely.

The boy spun around, causing Kiyotaka to fall on top of him, making Leon's face go bright red.

"T-Taka.." He mumbled, and the other boy quickly stood up.

"I-I am so sorry!" He quickly began apologizing.

Leon pat him on the back and shook his head. "Don't worry about it." He continued running, banging on the girl's door once he got there.

"What..?" The girl mumbled as she opened the door, but she couldn't finish the word before Leon punched her.

Long chapter this time! Hadn't even realized how much I was writing... anyway, enjoy!
Or don't
Have a good day <3