Prologue

Note: warning, there are swear words in this story, mainly because of someone else and some of the characters will curse if their piss or something. There also dark sometimes in it so yeah hope you enjoy it !

Ah, 2020. A new year, new lives of the people who live on earth.

Wrong, it was completely chaos. The World is now decreasing because of the virus. Lots of people who get infected and Billions of People died cause of it. Rebels across over the country because of wrong deeds of the dead of innocent people. More people were force to stay at home until the virus disappeared. Friends slowly turn their back.

Not this Kids.

" DAMN IT! I'M NOT THE IMPOSTER! IT ORANGE!!"

"BISH! YOU LYING! I SAW YOU JUMP OUT OF THE VENT!"

"BISH! IT WAS YOU ORANGE!!!"

"GUYS!! I KNOW WHO'S IMPOSTER IS!"

"THEN WHO WAS IT?!"

"......pink was quiet the whole time so its pink"

"OH REALLY?!"

"UH YEAH! YOU BEEN QUIET WHILE WE WERE ARGUING HERE!!!"

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

"guys seriously it's orange guys"

"damn it"

"TOLD YOU BISH!!!"

"SHUT UP!"

Screams can be heard as they played a game known as 'Among us'. Honestly, I'm surprise that their friendship didn't break after they argue so much. Anyway, as we zoom on, we could see our first protagonist, name Elena, playing on her phone, snickering as he headphones blast with screams and laughter from her friends. ":oh freak:" she heard on her headphones making her snicker more as she heard a laughter until she got the called from her father, telling her go to bed now so she said good bye as she heard them say it back to her.

She turn off her phone as she went to her bed to take a sleep. As she headed there, she stop when she heard a whisper

'Be ready. for you and your friends' time has come.'

'what the?' thought Elena as she lay down on her bed with confuse look on her face as she thought, 'what do you mean? me and my friends time has come? what is going on?'

'Be ready, young warrior'

'okay this is getting out of a hand' thought Elena as she slowly let the darkness take over her. Not knowing a strange light appeared beside her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.