neo nei's history/abilities

Neo nei was created from the remnants of neifirst and was formed on one of the moons of thanator B which is supposed to be for shielding the planet from attacks. Neo nei is also inbedded with the genetics of homo arcanus and a bit of the thanator B magic which has created this creature of mass human fetish swallowing. Neo nei has many deadly attacks that she uses to wound human victims and then consume them which also is unique of it's own. Neo nei is 10 in thanator B years but to us she is an unknown age but it is said shes around 400 years old or so. Shes been online dispatched to earth every time that humans get too ignorant to the planets health or if theres overpopulation. There was a thought that thanator B is watching us intently making absolute sure that we weren't destroying our world and since these beings are appearing it means that humans are doing too much to the world thus mass vore.

ABILITIES:
Her main tactic she uses to kill people is the fact she can swallow up to 20 people in 1 setting. This swells up her stomach but all this does is buys humans time to evacuate the cities of areas shes in to get "safe".

CLAW SWIPES: if her prey has weapons such as guns and swords she can block them with extending claws like wolverine except the moment she does it sends a static through the weapon if it's a sword to knock them to the side. If it's a bullet its reflected like she was wearing a Franklin badge.

PARALYZING GAZE: whenever she catches sight of the eyes of her enemies and prey her own eyes glow red and it shuts down their brains ability to move for a total of 3 minutes which is just enough time to swallow them. This power however has its downfall because holding a mirror in front if her can reverse the effect slightly because it stuns her for 6 seconds.

ACROBATICS: if her prey are running away she already has a wide variety of acrobatic skills that could get a 10 out of 10 rating in the circus. She usually ends the chase by landing on prey and when that happens theres no hope because she instantly gulps your head.

TELEPORTATION: the main way she gets from earth to thanator B is through teleportation which is unknown how far it can go but usually it looks like a lense flare and then shes just gone likely with prey in her belly. Teleportation is her last resort in catching humans and fish as prey.

STOP ACIDS: if she has swallowed an inhuman or a science experimented human then she stops her acids in order to find another place to leave them without killing them.

HEALING ENZYMES: if swallowed inhumans or members of her species are badly injured then she will swallow them and inside her stomach instead of acids are light blue liquids that speed the healing process of inhumans and even regenerate power points that were exhausted. If humans could somehow survive her with this blue fluid they could potentially make an antidote for any disease of injury in the world.

Telepathy: she has the ability to use telepathy in order to disrupt satellites and even disrupt some walkie talkies and internet connections. This is used more than you would think almost like in alien films when the TV would just show static.