Three

Silvers POV

Another shot of the DNA I now know as a tigers, and a new slab of meat.

Again.

For the nineteenth time.

He slides the meat to me and I make a face at it.

"Why can't I have it cooked???!!!" I wine slouching over for effect,

"Because boss told me to give you meat." he said flatly and leaves.

I look down a fiddle with my makeshift clothing. I shake my hands out of the chains and walk to the other side of the dark room.

I take off the scraps of what I have to wear and place them on the floor next to me, I take a minuet to stretch then I shift into my tiger.

I look down and see that my paws are twice as large as last week and four times as large as the first time I shifted.

I smile in my own tiger way at the fact that my fur is now fully black with faint blood red stripes. yesterday I had small splotches of black and the day before they were even smaller, but now I look awesome.

I hear a creak and I see light from the other end of my cage room.

"Where is she?!" One man yells.

I shift and tie the strips back in place then curl up the the corner and start to face cry and shake.

Something I've done many times along with this one lie to.

"They were here!" I almost scream at them.

"Who was here?" Another man said

"Them!" I yell and point to the other wall.

All three men turn there head and one whispers.

"This is the second time she's done this..."

"They are trying to kill me..." I say softly letting the fake tears roll down my face.

They slowly walk to me, and every step they take I shrink back.

"C'mon we're going to move you to a new room, okay?" One man says calmingly to me.

I nod slowly and stand.

"Let's also get you some better clothing..." he mutters.

They lead me down the hall holding my arms lightly, one of the men had left to get me a new shirt.

We get to a door and the man who got me the shirt pushes it open,

There was a made bed, pale cream walls, lights a closet and even a barred window, witch I also think is plexiglass, and it has cream blackout curtains.

I smile and prance over to the bed and flop down onto the sheets.

I study the room further and see no chains, ooooo, they trust me...

"This will be your new room, so be careful and down make us take it away.
here is your close," one man said with a slight smile.

I sit up and look at the close,
There is a baggy shirt, jogging pants, socks, under wear and a sports bra. nice!

"That was hard to get." the same man said when I looked at the bra.

I giggle slightly them say "thanks, well I'm gunna get changed and take a nap."

I turn and untie the strip I used as a shirt, I hear them shuffle out of my room in a hurry. they trust me to much...

I hear the metal door shut as I pull off the strip I called 'pants'.

I look at the new close and pull it on, then fall onto the bed and scurry under the covers.

Are they like me? Is that why they trust me so much?

Those were the last two thoughts before I dozed off...