Chapter 20

We finally were in Texas. I needed to get off that stupid bus.
"I can't believe I'm home!" I exclaimed
"I haven't been here in forever." Cole added.
I started running off the bus and running around. The driver had stopped right by Cole's house. The plan was relax at Cole's house for a couple of hours then go to my house.
"Come on guys! Yall are so slow!" I yelled
"I know we're in Texas and you're from Texas, but seriously yall?" Dana questioned me
"Do YALL have a problem with it?" I teased and everyone laughed. It felt so great to be in Texas again. Especially after everything that has happened.

We arrived at Cole's house.
"Hey Mrs and Mr Pendery!!!" I yelled as I barged in their house.
"Is that you Em?" Mrs. Pendery replied
"You betcha!" I screamed
"Emily will you calm down, its just my house and my parents." Cole laughed
"Just your parents?" The Penderys said as they walked down the stairs.
"Ooohhh, look who's in trouble?" David mocked.
"It's nice to see you all." Mrs. Pendery said
"Same to YALL." Dana said then looked at me. "Haha your SO funny Dana." I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Settle down children." Gabe added. Then we all started laughing. It's always the same, two people act like kids then another tells them to stop and we always laugh.
"What do you wanna do?" Mrs. Pendery asked
"Do you want anything to eat?" Mr. Pendery said. We all nodded our heads no and Cole motioned us to follow him. He took us up to his room and the boys played their dumb video games. I mean seriously, what is so fun about shooting people?

When David wasn't playing he would cuddle with me and we'd whisper to each other. I really do love him, and I know my parents will too. The boys have been playing their game for about two hours and we were supposed to go to my house in about an hour.
"I'm going to take a shower, and I advise that you guys get ready pretty soon." I said
"K mom!" Will said jokingly.

After half an hour I finished my shower, got ready and did my hair. I had a blue dress on with a low back and my hair was in a low messy bun.
Then I moved on to my makeup. I put some foundation on, did my eyebrows, put mascara on and a bright red lipstick. It was now 5:45 and we needed to be at my house by 6:00.
"Are yall ready?!" I yelled as I walked into the room.
"Ya, what took you so long?" Gabe said
"You look good babe." David said, walking up and giving me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed.
"So where even is your house Em?" Will asked.
"It's across the street." I replied
"You guys really lived that close to each other?" Dana said surprised.
"Um, ya? why?" I questioned
"Oh nothing" he replied. I really don't get boys sometimes.
"Are you guys ready to go?" Cole asked
"YA!!!" I screamed jumping up and down and everyone laughed.
"Let's go!" Gabe said

************************************
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. The story is a little boring right now but I hope you guys are liking it. The party will be the next chapter. Also there are probably only about three or four chapters left, with possibly a bonus chapter. Please vote, comment and share!! Love yall😉😂💖