Chapter One//Reject

BEEP BEEP BEEP!! My alarm clock went of and that means I have another day dealing with Jenna Brook and her boyfriend,Luke.Jenna bully's me 24/7 and Luke is just on his phone,not really paying attention to when I get bullied by his girlfriend.

Oh well,I go in my closet to figure out what I am going to wear.I pull out a Nirvana t-shirt and skinny jeans,with combat boots to finish it of.I go down stairs and eat my breakfast,toast with butter.Once I'm done with that I go brush my teeth.Now I'm ready to go to school.
===========================
"Look at you,your so fat,you nasty animal."Jenna says while smashing me agents the wall,she then throws me on the ground and walks away with Luke.Then my cousin,Michael,comes and helps me up."She's such a bitch" Michael says,while I nod my head in agreement.

We walk to math with Mrs.Hemmings.Once we arrive we take our seats.Mrs.Hemmings starts the lesson.

===========================
The bell rings and we have to go to lunch, but Mrs.Hemmings pulls me aside and wants to talk to me."Gabby,can I ask you a favor?"Mrs.Hemmings asks."yes,what is it?" I say.Then Mrs.Hemmings starts "My son,Luke,needs a tutor,and your my best student.Do you think you could tutor him?" I was quit shocked of what she was asking me,but I don't have much to do right now.So I guess I'm tutoring Luke."Sure!I would love to." Mrs.Hemmings changed her face expression from hopeless to overjoyed."Thank you so much!Can you come over tomarrow?" Mrs.Hemmings said,I didn't have anything going on."Perfect.See You tomarrow!"
===========================
Hi Guys❤️This is my first chapter!YAAYY so I didn't describe the characters so in a/n I will describe what the characters look like.Thanks

-Author