Movie Night

🌼 Midas Pov 🌼

It looks like it's raining outside. Meowscles is going to be upset, it was beach day. I sit grab a book and sat in my chair, waiting for Meowscles to awaken. I've read for at least 3 hours before Meowscles woke up. I snap my book closed. Meowscles climb over to me to put his head on my lap.

Midas
"Morning, Meows"

Meowscles
"Mew"

Midas
"It's raining today, we won't be able to go outside to play"

Meowscles
"Mraw raw"

Midas
"How about a movie night tonight instead?"

Meowscles eyes turn into little sparkles as he looks at me. He lays his head back on my legs until Skye calls him.

Skye
"Meowscles wanna play Jenga with me!?"

Meowscles
"Meoow"

Skye
"Okay, meet me in my room"

Meowscles licks my hand before leaving. He usually does that but why does it feel so different now. I discard the idea and continue reading. In the next room over you can hear Meowscles whimpering. He must be losing to Skye, I think as I snicker to myself. Someone interrupts my reading by knocking on the door.

Midas
"Who's there?"

TnTina
"It's me"

She invites herself into my room like always.

Midas
"Do you need anything?"

I close my book and take off my glasses to glare at her a little annoyed.

TnTina
"I'm bored M, and there is nothing for me to do"

She sits on my desk swings her legs back and forth. Out of everyone here she's the only one who does that.

Midas
"Go play Jenga with Meowscles and Skye"

TnTina
"That's boring, I wanna go explode things"

Midas
"You know you can't after you almost demolished The Agency"

TnTina
"I already said sorry"

Midas
"Apologizing doesn't fix everything, it took two months to repair The Agency"

TnTina
"I know but that was an accident, the bomb slipped out of my hand"

Midas
"Go mess with Deadpool, you two are very similar"

TnTina
"Yeah that might be fun, see ya later M"

Midas
"Mm don't blow up anything"

TnTina
"I'm not making any promises"

I open my book and put on my glasses, hopeful that I dont get any more unwanted interruption. I've been reading for 5 mins without any interruption so I decided to get cozy. Just then a small bomb goes off and laughing comes from TnTina's room. I tiredly get up and walk to TnTina room.