Chapter 12

Heyy guyss..Back with another chapter..Let me know your views through comments..And to all my readers, I want to tell that you are all free to suggest me about the plot if you want any changes in it so that I can modify the story bit..And please do vote guys as it means a lott..
Happy reading guys..
Krishna comes to his chamber in search of Rukmini as he wanted to tell her about Drau & Arjun's love towards each other. When he entered the room, he saw Rukmini holding a beautifully decorated small flute & was admiring it lovingly. He too smiled seeing his lady in a good mood. She was standing in front of mirror. Krishna slowly went towards her without her notice and back hugged her. Rukmini was startled for a moment but then she recognised her aarya's touch so she smiled seeing him through the mirror.Krishna while inhaling her natural scent..
Krishna: So..Today my wife is remembering her husband & thinking about him while holding this flute haa?(says nuzzling her neck)
Rukmini smiled mischieviously as she wanted to tease him..
Rukmini:(in fake confused mode) Excuse me?? Remembering you..? Nahi toh..
Krishna suddenly left her & saw her shockingly. Rukmini giggled to herself which was unnoticed by him. He then sees his waist where his flute was placed.
Krishna: I have my flute with me itself..Then why are you holding this..And that tooseeing it lovingly as if you are admiring your loved one..(glares her)
Rukmini: Aarryaaa.. I knew that you can't be wrong..See you proved once again..Yess..You are right(says happily)
Krishna was now hell shocked and was in the verge of being misunderstood(Author's PS: Lo ji..Bhagwan ji ko bhi misunderstanding hota hai*sighs*)
Krishna: Aadhya! I know that you are my wife and you have sole rights to trick me..But not now please..(says with puppy eyes). By the way, why this flute is so small..(says while holding the flute)
Rukmini comes closer to him & whispers in his ear
Rukmini: Because..Our Chota Kanha can't hold the big one na..(backs away immediately to see his expressions)
Krishna:(without getting her words) Ohh for our Chota Kanha(laughs)..Wait..whatt??(sees her with utter shock & surprised  and sees her with wide eyes and jaw dropped..)
Rukmini nods positively while smiling shyly..Krishna was like statue for a moment but his soul was dancing like a kid..He couldn't utter a single word in happiness..He immediately lifted her and swirled her happily
Krishna: woahhh..We are becoming parents Aadhya...(says happily)
Rukmini: Aarya please leave me na..(says pouting)
Krishna landed her to floor and was about to kiss her forehead but they heard a big scream..
All in unison: Reallyyyy...????(screaming)
(All ..who?* author laughs*obviously the Yadav family along with our ardi..)
All entered the room with happiness and all were surprised by the cute surprise of Rukmini..Krishna &Rukmini were startled at first but eventually both smiled..All ladies ran towards Rukmini where as Balram rushed towards Krishna and hugged him happily..
Sathya:( literally jumping) Ohh my godd..Jijiii(hugged her while screaming)..Jiji..jiji...(swirling her) I will become Choti maa..I will be pampering the baby a lott..(says in excitement)Aarya..(sees Krishna Happily) I am soo soo happy for you both..(smiles)
Balram:(happily) Absolutely right Sathya..We too..(hugs Krishna Happily & congratulates him..)
All then congratulates the couple as they will be welcoming a cute Yadava..After some happy moments all left the room except our Arjun & Draupadi..Now it was their turn to vent out their happiness..
Arjun rushed towards Krishna & hugged him tightly where as Panchali too followed the same.
Panchali:I am soo happy for you Jiji & Govind..Imagine..Jiji now have to maintain two two naughties(laughs)
Krishna(pouts): Aww..It's too rude of you sakhi..But I want a sweet & cute and small Rukmini for me..(hit his shoulder with Rukmini's)
Rukmini was all red where as the other two laughs seeing their nok-jhok..
Arjun(laughing): I'm at your side Madhav..
Rukmini: Oho..So you too want a baby girl as your first child Paarth..(rises her brow) So sweet..Right Panchu..(sees her smirking)
Krishna too understand her words and smiles mischieviously)
Panchali( in order to avoid awkwardness): yeah..may be..(says glaring Arjun)
Arjun gave " what did I do" wala look to her..Panchali rolls her eyes but sees the couple having their own time. She understood that they should be left alone to celebrate their happiness..She signalled Arjun Arjun to come outside .Then both took the leave..
While walking in the corrridor..
Arjun: I am soo happy for Madhav and di Panchali(says excitedly) I'll be Maamu soon...Who ever be..Girl or a boy, but I'll be surely pampering them a lott..
Panchali smiles seeing his happy face..
Panchali: Haa Paarth..me too. The entire Palace will be filled with giggles of tiny yadav. It will be beyond a heaven..
Arjun gets a pinch of mischief in his mind. So he exhibits it..
Arjun: By the way, I think we should practise pampering & maintaining babies as it's necessary for us..(says in a go smirking)
Panchali: Yeahh( says without getting his words)Wait..whatt??(says with wide opened eyes)
Arjun laughs at her reaction..
Arjun(laughing): Just look at you Panchali. Seems like you are going to get a heart attack..Why?? Dom't you want babies(hits his shoulder with hers and then comes near to her and whispers) If you want, then I can help you in fulfilling you wish..(winks)
Panchali:(smirkingly whispers) Off course I want.. (hearing this, Arjun's lips curved from end to end) But not from you(laughs & runs from there)
Arjun(annoyed): You meanyy..Wait.. Will see how you dare to make babies without me..(runs after her)

Screen shifts to Krishna & Arjun's chamber, where both were resting in the couch & having cute convo about their future..
Krishna: Aadhya(smiling) You can't even imagine how much I m greatful to you..(kisses her forehead) You gave the bestest gift for me..
Rukmini(smiling): You know Arya..I've always thought that happiness wasn't my cup of tea. But when I started to get connected to you , my life changed..You came to life as bright sunshine & took me with you to this heaven..I m greatful to you in truth..
Krishna smiles & side hugs her..
Krishna: By the way, Dau has announced a big celebration event for the great news. He is planning for the invitations. Tell me whom you want to invite..
Rukmini: To our every close ones arya.. But invite entire family of Hasthinapur and Panchal too..(smiles)
Krishna: (kisses her forehead) Offcourse Aadhya.. we have to..Now get some rest & it's gonna be night. I'll be just back as I've to look for the arrangements for the event(smiles)
Rukmini: Okay..but come fast na ..You have to take care of both of us..(pouts)
Krishna pecks her pouted lips..
Krishna: For sure..
Krishna departs from the room where was Rukmini rests..

Precap: Hihi..Suspense..*winks*But you all will love it I promise..

That's the wrap..Do let me know ur views guys..
Vote, vote and vote plzz*puppy face*See you all soonn..