Chapter 1:Who is he?

In 200,000,000,000B.C,Transcendscience plans for the heroes on earth.He was balanced characteristic,he is the ruler of infinite,the heroes are created by him.Now the heroes of Transcendscience can kills the Evil forces of The Exosist.

13,000 years ago,Weegee was born by Transcendscience and he is a mysterious fighter to kill The Exosist and their leader Razium.Weegee wants them to die and he will go to another Gigaverse to find A-capsules and B-capsules.300 years ago,Star C and D borned by Omniscience,a hero and cousin of Transcendscience.

Gladly,with Weegee,he talks about the war between Transcendscience and The Exosist.Star C went to Deegee to talks about the history of Transcendscience since he was born in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 B.C.1,000,000 years later,Transcendscience creates Fades,he was his partner and friend of him alongside with Omniscience.

Fades wants Weegee to be his friend and also Deegee.140 years ago,Transcendscience created 12 heroes to defeat them.Fades and Normad went to CV3,they fought The Exosist,they return to Transcendscience's home.120,000 years ago,Transcendscience created 30 heroes and sent 42 heroes to main universe except for Fades and Wuzi.

Fades and Wuzi ask Transcendscience to go to CZD300 and they went to CZD300 with him.They saw 20 people who have been kidnapped by The Exosist.They are angry at The Exosist and they fought them to rescue the people who have been kidnapped.While the heroes fought The Exosist then went to another universe and fought them.

Razium was angry at those heroes and starting get annoyed.He created 10 of his elite warriors.His elite warriors names are Janlo,Xenobia,Chao,Ragu,Amazi,Tai,D-Foa,K-Goa and Doximus.The terror who has been released before the terror war begins.