𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴

(This is a gorgeous image, don't you think?)

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Shh.. stay silent. It will only hurt for a moment."

       The voice seems to get louder as the sentence progresses, even in this darkness I can tell based on the volume of their voice and their quiet footsteps that whoever was speaking was advancing in my direction, slowly inching closer until I could feel a sharp blade pressing up against my throat. I begin to feel tears travel down my cheeks as I take in a sharp breath, thinking it might be my last. The person holding the blade is now silent, as if waiting for something, or maybe even someone? I can feel my eyes burn from the silent tears that I have been shedding for the past minute. I was about to open my mouth and speak when suddenly something hit me in the back of the head and the world went darker than before.

I jolted up, almost screaming before I realized that it was only a dream. My mom had hit me over the head with her magazine and had a worried look plastered all over her face. I look around the room, coming to the conclusion that I had passed out on the couch watching a movie last night.

"Izuku dear," She said snapping me out of a muttering trance.

"It's the third time this week that you've started crying in your sleep, are you sure your alright?" She asked, obviously concerned. I decided not to tell her about my Nightmare, seeing that it would definitely freak her out.

"Mom I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me." I said looking into her eyes with a soft-happy expression. She cupped one of her hand on the side of my face and brushed her thumb over my cheek. I jumped looking at the clock and seeing that time it was, I quickly tell my mother that if I don't leave now I'll be late for work. I then bolt out of the living room and up the stairs then begin dashing through the hallway into my room changing into a pair of blue jeans and a minty green long-sleeve t-shirt. On my way out of my room I quickly grab my work outfit and stuff it in my bag, planning to just change when I get there. I walk downstairs reaching to grab my car key off the counter before remembering my car had recently broken down and was currently the repair shop. I sigh then begin to walk outside

*Guess I'm walking there today.* I thought, I then step on a rock, realizing I have no shoes on I race back inside and slip on my red sneakers and run back out the door. As I run down the sidewalk an older man approaches me.

"Hey kid!" He said and I slowed down to stand in front of him

"What's your name kid?" His breath smelled like alcohol, and I slowly backed away from him.

"C'mon kids It's alright, I just want some company." He said walking toward me. I turn around and run in the other direction as fast as I can, not stopping to breathe, not waiting at the street lights, not stopping at all. I continue to run for about 10 minutes before stopping, at this point I have no clue what part of town I'm in. I begin to panic, reaching into my back pocket and grabbing out my phone.

*Just my luck..* I thought,

*My phones dead*  I began to panic, running into an alleyway and leaning against the cold concrete wall. My breathing starts getting faster and soon I'm on the floor struggling to breathe. I hear footsteps and then see a man with Spikey Red hair run up to me and attempt to calm me down. The man kept trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear him. My thoughts were too loud. I began scratching at my neck, and tried to speak.

"ca-nt bre-ath-" Is all I could say. The man looked very concerned, he picked me up and set me down on his lap, he then began rubbing circles on the back of my neck with his thumb, after 20 minutes my breathing finally went back to normal, now the red haired man started asking me various questions.