𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4: 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼

A/N: Bruh, I'm fresh out of ideas.
Grammer? Yeah, I still suck at that.

𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓱𝓸𝓮- 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"I am.

inevitable."

"What the hell Dunce Face?" I yell, glaring at him from the other side of the couch. "Whatttttt?!" He whines. *Damn Dunce Face.*  "I'm trying to watch the movie you dim-wit!" I shout, just about ready to leap up off the couch and strangle him.

"Stop fighting you two!"

Mina hits both of us over the head Mitsuki style then stanches the popcorn out of Sero's hands. "Mina that hurt!" Dunce Face whines while holding his head. "Shitty Woman! You need to learn to respect me!" I shout, she simply shrugs and says, "I respect you, Bakugo. You just need to be more disciplined." She gets into a fancy-teacher-looking pose then jumps behind the couch the moment I stand up.

"Damn you! I'm gonna-" I get cut off by the sound of someone clearing their throat and whip around to see who interrupted me. "Do what, Katsuki. What are you going to do." *Oh shit.*

I grumble then mumble my reply, "Nothing.." I sit back on the couch with a huff and look over to face the damn peppermint. He's standing there looking all smug because he got me to calm down. Damn I wish I could slap that look of his beautiful fucking face but I know if I did I'd be fried alive.

I pout and look back over to the TV, in which just had to witness whatever the hell that was. The main character of the movie was some badass chick with two snipers who went around kicking ass. Currently she was dead on the floor. Fun.

I look over at everyone else on the large sofa just to see Dunce bawling his eyes out and Elbows stuffing popcorn into him mouth like it was going to disappear any second. Raccoon eyes was chatting with Shoto and probably hadn't even realized the movie was about to end.

Shoto stops talking to Raccoon eyes and looks over to me and tosses me a key, in which I barely manage to catch. "Here, it's the key for Midoriya's room. It's on the fourth floor. Directly across from our bedroom. You can't miss it. I left him there about an hour ago, go check on him for me please."

I huff then stand up and make my way towards the door to go check on the little freckled broccoli we are now apparently housing.

On my way up the many flights of stairs I pass a few windows, and that alone tells me it's quite late at night. Maybe around 10 o'clock-ish? Eh, whatever.

I continue my way up the stairs, somehow managing to trip up the stairs a few times on the way. *I hate these goddamn stairs* I would've taken the elevator, that is if Dunce Face hadn't broken it.

Now not only do I have to take the stairs up to different floors, but I also have to pay a shit ton of money to get it fixed by someone who won't rat us out to the police. I have to spend valuable money that could be used for upgrading guns and equipment, all thanks to Dunce.

If Shoto wasn't here to stop me, that fool would have died a long time ago.

Finally, I reach the fourth floor. I walk towards me and Shoto's room and once I get there, turn to face the room opposite it.

I sigh and walk toward it, pulling out the key and swiftly unlocking it. When I walk in, the room is completely dark. I get kind of worried, not really actually worried though. 'Cause, y'know, nothing makes ME worried.

Maybe the kid escaped? Nah, doubt that. He's pretty scrawny, and doesn't seem like the type to be able to pull that kind of thing off.

I walk farther into the room then notice the small disruption on the bed. The peer over to see a small freckled face buried in a mountain of blankets and pillows.

I let out a small smile, but quickly wipe it off my face. The damn Deku's head is barely poking out of the blankets. It's not cute or anything. Definitely not. I quickly take out my phone and snap a picture, then quietly zip out of the room.

Once I'm outside the door, I quickly lock it then pull out my phone to check the picture. Yep. It's still there. Like I said, not cute or anything. Not at all.

While walking down the hallway back to the game room where the dumbasses are watching movies I begin to think a little about our upcoming mission. We need to infiltrate an enemy mafia's base and rescue a few children. Yes, you read this right. Children.

A mafia titled, 'The Unseen' has been kidnapping children and testing drugs and other kinds of products on them. Horrid, isn't it? We found out about what was going on there after getting a team-up request. The sad part is, we almost accepted. Until, one of the bosses underlings accidently spilled their secret. I doubt they're alive.

Anyhow, we need to get in, get the children and steal some much needed documents, then exit.

Simple as that.

Unless you add the specifics into the mix.

I've ordered spys to watch around the area and acquired a few hackers from our ally mafia, 'The sleepers' to hack in and get a layout of the building. Strangely enough, they couldn't get a damn good one. All we have is a basic layout to go off of, which sucks ass. And on top of that, we have no idea how many guards are positioned, and where they are.

As you can probably tell, they live up to their name. 'The Unseen'. Very few people have been able to report any kind of detail about them other than, 'Tall people with black cloaks', and that also made it hard to track down their base, but I only hire top-notch people, so they got it done.

And thanks to about a million dollars worth of black-market info, they hold the kids near the back of the building on the left side, and that is also most likely  the most guarded area. Which means, the front of the building must be the least guarded, as I think they'll figure we'll try to come in from the back, so we could reach our target faster. Honestly, it is the smarter way to go about it, but we can't afford to fall into their trap, it'll just make it more messy. So, we go in from the front door.

I halt my thinking and realize I've made to back down to the game room, I was about to open the door when some piece of shit opened it on my goddamn face! "Ow- What the hell!?" I yell, backing away from the door and bringing a hand up to my aching forehead.

"Shit, sorry." I hear the voice of the walking peppermint say. Yet, something seemed off, it's usually more monotoned, what happened this time?

"What the hells going on?" I ask, rather harshly.

Shoto looks me in the eyes and pulls his phone out of his pocket. "I just got a message from one of the hackers getting info on 'The Unseen'," Shoto says hurriedly, quickly unlocking his phone. "Some info has been leaked about their plans..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Shit."

A/N:

Well would ya look at that, a crappy cliffhanger to match with a crappy author. Anywho, as you can probably tell, this was hella rushed, and as you can probably also tell, I'm a really big procrastinator :/

So how are y'all? It's been awhile hasn't it?

On another note, I can't believe how many peoole have actually interacted and read this book- I really appreciate it :3

Big thanks to all of y'all who have stuck around this long!!

I promise I wont be discontinuing this book, it just may take me a while to come out with new chapters, my worlds been pretty shitty lately but it makes me happy to know that some people actually enjoy my writing :)

Btw: I REALLY appreciate ideas for the story and constructive criticism, so feel free to message me or comment something!!

Idk why but posting this gave me really bad anxiety- wtf??

Big thanks to all if you!!!!❤️❤️

- Cassie <3

Word count: 1411

🎉 You've finished reading 'Our love for you~' A TodoBakuDeku Mafia AU. CANCELLED, may be redone later. 🎉