Chapter 2

•Vivian's Point Of View•

I woke up this morning with a big smile of my face. I can't wait to see what this day will bring. My first class of the day is Charms. I get up and out of bed. I get dressed and make my way down to get breakfast. I arrived at the Ravenclaw table and I sit down next to Luna. Luna asked me "What are your classes Vivian?" I responded "I have Charms, Transfiguration and Potions. I have Charms first." She says that "Harry has Charms first too maybe you guys can sit together. I unfortunately do not have any classes with you." I thank her for letting me know but I am bummed that I don't have classes with her. Luna always helps Harry and talks about how good of a friend he is. So maybe I will go and talk to him. I see the golden trio get up and leave the Gryffindor table and into the hallway. I run up to Harry and say" Hey, You have Charms first class today right? Luna told me you do. I was just wondering if you would like to sit with me if you don't have anyone else to sit next to." He gives me a nod. He said "Yea, I'll sit next to you." He gives me a soft smile. Hermione and Ron are also in the class he mentions as I look back at them. We all walk to class together. Hermione and Ron take a seat up in the front row next to each other and Harry and I take the next row behind them. Flitwick begins class, he tells us to open up our books to page 13. We are learning about the Gouging Spell. Hermione obviously knew everything about the spell ahead of time like usual. I've had classes with her before. Everyone seems to have her known as a know it all. She honestly should've been placed in Ravenclaw. She is brilliant. If she was I would have definitely became friends with her sooner. Flitwick always seems so impressed with her. I admire her good study habits. During class we all began to read all about it. As class ended Harry invites me to go study with him and Ron and Hermione later. I gladly accepted. It's really nice now that I'm making more friends outside the Ravenclaw house. I head to my next class which is Transfiguration. I'm really excited for this one especially since George told me we have the same class. On my way there I bump into someone by accident. I look up and it's Draco Malfoy. I apologize to him. Draco says "Get away from me you freak". I walk into the class and Draco is right behind me. He says out loud "You've got to be kidding me. You bump into me and now we have class together. Just great." I apologize to him once again and he rolls his eyes at me. I look forward for a seat and I see George looking at me. He is waving to me to sit next to him. As I take a seat next to him, I hear Malfoy saying "ooo Jaspers with a Weasley." I turn back at him and roll my eyes at him. George asks "What's that all about?" I tell him that I accidentally bumped into him and he's acting like a brat about it now. Draco has never liked me even since first year he's been mad since I never let him get my answers for homework in classes. George says to me "Oh I wouldn't worry about it. He's full of rubbish anyways." He looks at me when I sigh as if concerned about me. He says "Vivian, are you okay?" I reply "yea I'm just tired of Malfoy." He jokes and says "I think we all are." I agree. Class went on for so long as it felt but I had George keeping me company. I really enjoy talking to him.