ᴄʜ.1 ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

There is nothing better than feeling the sun on your body and sand on your feet. Don't get me wrong the girls were very passionate about their job but that didn't mean they didn't appreciate some vacations in Spain.The girls' last mission was quite tiresome and lengthy so they were glad to be able to have a bit of relaxation.

"So what should we do know?" Elsa asks wiping the sand off of her white one piece swimsuit.

"Don't worry. You'll be in great shape still by the time we get back to the headquarters." Her sister Anna joked.

"I've never understood your need to be active and exercise." Merida confesses.

"I was just trying to make sure we did all the fun things you girls planned." The platinum blonde states playfully scoffing at the girls.

Rapunzel looks around the beach and spots a volleyball net nearby. 

"Why don't we play volleyball?" Punz suggests.

She knew that was the only game they could all agree to play together. 

"That's a great idea Punz!" Elsa states.

The girls then decide to walk over just to realize there was no volleyball around. Right when they we're going to walk away a redhead appeared.

"Hey. Wait." He says loud enough to get the girls attention.

Then he shows them a volleyball before speaking.

"Do you girls want to play? My friends and I just got here."

"Sure." Anna states after looking at the girls.

"Hans is that you?" Merida questions moving closer to the man.

"Merida? It's been years!" He pays close  attention to her, not believing his eyes as he almost didn't recognize her.

Rapunzel, Anna, and Elsa look at each other confused. They didn't know anything about Merida's friends. She was usually quite private so they didn't even expect for her to have friends. Some time after they talk more Hans friend's arrive.

"You are going to regret asking us to play. Hope you're not a sore loser.."

"Bring it on Mer."

Right after Hans approaches his friends.

"Guys I found some girls who also wanted to play."

"Great." The brunette with green eyes states.

He then moves his focus to the girls and stares at the platinum blonde girl a little bit more than needed. Elsa caught on and broke their eye contact.

"Now. He's just your type." Rapunzel comments.

"As for you is the guy with platinum hair and blue eyes."

They both look at each other before laughing.

"You girls ready to kick some ass?" Anna asks as Merida walks over to them.

"You two are both in nicknames basis. Who's the guy?" Rapunzel asks.

"He's a high school friend." She states.

"You know for a spy you're a bad liar." Elsa comments making Merida blush red.

"Wow. You even blush now? Tell us the story later."

Just as their conversation ended the guys called them over.

"Because we're such gentlemen we are letting you girls serve first." Hans states as he rolls the ball over on the sand.

Rapunzel reaches for it and gets ready to serve with Elsa on her left. Anna and Merida were on the front row since they were the best at blocking. They wanted to use the element of surprise so they made Punz serve first as her serves were average. Purposely they lost the first couple points making it look like they tried. Once it was Anna's turn to serve it was going down. She was the strongest server out of the girls.

Her serves went straight down into the opponents ground. Hans, Hiccup, Jack, and Kristoff all look at each other in disbelief. Anna just shrugged her shoulders as if it was no big deal but she knew how powerful she truly was. After that the girls started winning going harder on the guys. Then finally they gave up and ended the game. Anna, Elsa, Merida, and Rapunzel all celebrated and high-fived each other.

"I told you. How does it feel to lose?" Mer  was having the time of her life.

She didn't like anything else besides weaponry and winning.

"It's been a long time Mer. How has everything been?"

Merida looks down at her hands before looking back at Hans.

"I have a job I enjoy and friends that I consider family."

"That's great." Hans pauses and smiles. "Do you live here or?"

"No. We are just on vacations.You?"

"Same here. We're staying in the Bates Hotel."

"Seriously?" Merida asks not believing him.

"Yeah. Why?" He asks with curiosity.

"The girls and I are staying there too."

"Well it's seems fate wants to put us together."

Merida feels her face burning up all over again and turns away quickly.

"See you around." She states making her way to the girls.

Jack finds the courage to attempt to talk to the girl who seemed very friendly.

"Hello. I'm Jack." He states reaching out his hand to Rapunzel who shakes it immediately and then to Elsa.

"I'm Rapunzel and this is Elsa." She states with her charming smile.

"Hey. We're matching." Jack states pointing at Punz blue two piece bikini and then at his blue shorts.

"I didn't even notice." She comments.

Elsa then reaches for her phone and grabs her motorcycle keys.

"You drive a motorcycle?"Jack asks.

"Yeah." Elsa states with a smile, she loved to talk about her most priced possession.

"Was yours the black and silver one in the parking lot?"

"Yes." She states proudly.

"She's a beauty."

"Right?"

Rapunzel watches the two platinum blondes continue to talk about their motorcycles excitedly and can't help and notice how similar they looked and the things they had in common.