thank you

-✎♧𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍

-
✎♧
𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎! 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚍. 🎶

-

"Hey, Mr. Domenico!" I greeted him. "You called for me?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to have brunch with you today and to welcome you into our family." He gestured to a chair in front of himself.

I took his suggestion and sat in the chair.

"I know what you've done." He looked at me in disappointment. "I'm just really surprised when I heard about it."

My eyes widened wondering what he was taking about. "Sorry?"

"Oh you know? When you killed Vincent's men. That takes real power!" He looked happy and excited now. "When Ezra told me, I just knew it in that moment that you were the one!"

"The one?" I looked at him curiously. I wasn't understanding him at all.

"Yes! To marry my son, Alex. You'll be the perfect fit." He smiled. "I'll arrange the wedding and everything, but this is amazing news!"

Yeah... it's news to me as well.

He pulled out a long contract paper. "This is your marriage contract, I just know you both will be so happy. Sign it."

He demanded. I low-key was scared of the man. He was so forceful.

"I don't know, it's very soon. And- and I haven't discussed this with Alex at all."

"You don't need too. I've already talked to him. Anyways, this will be so beneficial to you and your daughter." The waiter arrived with the food.

"If I sign it, I want Alex to be here with me." I smiled. It was impossible to get through to the man. He would not take no as an answer.

He sighed and nodded his head. "You are right, we should do this traditionally. Is this Wednesday good for you?"

"Yeah sure." I thought I'd agree now, but I needed to talk with Alex right away. I started eating the pancakes I ordered. Mr. Domenico and I talked about various gang and which one I can trust.

-

"Alex?" I called out his name. I was walking through the office to look for him.

When I heard shuffling noise, I turned my head to it. I noticed one office still open but the lights were dimmed. I grinned looking at the room. Alex was playing with me. "Alex, I don't like the dark, you know."

I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. I unbuttoned the first few buttons on my shirt so that my new lacy bra was showing. My collared shirt drooped over my shoulders showing a lot of skin. I walked slowly, avoiding hitting anything. I continued to walk until I reached the table. Once reaching the table I let my fingers drag against the table until I walked over to the chair.