From love addict to rehab.

I was addicted to you before you were gone,
we took a slow long walk everyday, reason why i got addicted way too fast, but i just told all my friends to send me to love rehab so that i could be over you, 'cause you let me down.

Thought our love was going last,sadly it wasn't real love but lust. Despite all of that, just know that i've always put you first and i so hate the fact that these words are the last.
My thought,my mind state, went with you where you currently stay.

You've caused so much pain but there's no need to pay for it.
I'm saying all these, 'cause of the pain.
I was a fool, thinking that i'll never reach your love, all 'cause of your family's worth.
I wasn't really terrified to love you, but now i'm feeling scared to hate you.
I was afraid of losing you, thinking that loving you was going to be a worse game to play, now that i lost you, isn't a worst thing to say?

Breaking my heart was never a simple thing, like me being broke,
like me not affording to love you,
like me being broke during school breaks.
Might sound stupid, but it's painfull,
might sound weak or anything but this pain couldn't heal for days, love the fact that you're the reason why i scripted this poem, but hate the fact that you got me scarred.
Can't say i love after all, but i'm still searching for the other word that describes how much i loved you, not as much as the other part of me want to hate you.